Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pat lachman speaks

[ QUOTE ]
    thanks firebird. you got some nice axes this year. jimmy, i'll start walkin' now, i could be there in no time. the doors are closing tomorrow, i'm homeless in a mere couple of weeks, yet i feel really decent today. maybe because i'm gonna start walkin' to meet you-lol
    let's make it someplace cooler like "PURE PLATINUMS" in fort lauderdale Fla. or something o.k.? SKIDD is there too and we can mooch off of him. this year is really gonna be interesting, i'm not scared, i'm gonna walk the streets of rodeo and wilshire and get taken in by a rich lady that is attracted to long haired handsome failures-lol
    who knows what's ahead, i certainly don't but it's definitely gonna be interesting to say the least. all i will truly miss is this place, everything else in my life is torched. finito. gone. and maybe that's a good thing.
    i'll see ya when i see ya. stay out of harm's way people, leave that stuff to me, harm and i are fukkin' good pals.

take care,
    tommy

[/ QUOTE ]

T,
    Whatever you need, whatever you need!
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

i need to be with you, jimmy , and at a reserved for "GOTTI"
      table at Platinums-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

let's hook this up. I'm a dope when it comes to strippers, though. I was in Toronto a few months ago and blew $800 in one night on lap dances - blue ball to the max.

Tommy, I'll have to meet you in Las Vegas...the rules are more relaxed.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

i'll show you how to hook up with one with the minimalist of spending. it's easy when you got that "heroin-chic" rocker look though, so it's not fair. bring $8.00, we'll have just as good a time. i promise.

Comment

I have that "chemo-chic" look, is that any good to us?
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

it might be, but i have another angle.

daisy floozy the stripper-" hi guys , would you like a table dance?"
              tommy (pointing at jimmy)-"i don't, but watch out for that dude right there. he's so fukkin' good he gave one of his nuts to a buddy of his just so he could reproduce with his wife. in fact, he said to the doctor, "take fukkin' both of 'em , i don't neede 'em god damnit!!!!!!!"

you'll be a legend. at least at our table you will be-lol

Comment

It's like you're looking right into my soul. lol
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

always have been jimmy. check out my new idea in the other thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X