A FINAL IDEA on my last day here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A FINAL IDEA on my last day here

it just hit me on the head, hope it's not too late.
    there are so many detox and rehab centers raking in tons of money, which has prompted my brain to come up with the exact opposite.
    Not DETOX, but RETOX!!!
    think about it, Tommy's RETOX House. come relapse in anonimoty. we've got rooms with lots of pillows for you Heroin heads, plenty of rooms with no windows to look out of for you cocaine kooks, and even more rooms with perfectly working watches, motorcycles, t.v.'s, etc. for all you speedlovers to tinker with and take apart. of course we will also make money by supplying the narcotics to the patients, and then when they have had enough of their horrendous bender, right across the street we can have Tommy's DETOX Center and double up again on the income. this is not about the patients getting well again, it's about lining our pockets in every possible way. this has been another fine idea from your pal Atomic Brain Guy.
    whatta ya think? a little too dark or greedy? well, too bad, i'm going forward with this. i've lost so much from drugs that i think it's time to get some of it back.
    "i'm not only the owner of Tommy's Retox House, i'm a client as well". the coffee is good today as you can see. well, that's all i got for ya today folks, i need feedback.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: A FINAL IDEA on my last day here

I'd jump all over this if you can make it happen. Tommy, I'd invite you east, but man it's colder than sh1t here now and you'd be forced to button up your shirt and wear long sleeves. Both of which, I know, are unacceptable to a So-Cal boy.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

it can happen, money changes everything. we just need a visionary as twisted as we are-lol

Comment

Well, **and this is very twisted** my mother has alzheimers and is in a pretty bad way. I'll see if I can get her to sign over all the loot my father left her...use a little sweet talk...and put your plan in motion.
        Assuming this fails, maybe I can squeeze her for enough ching to hook you up with a 25th Anniversary Charvel. How about that? That way we can make big dollars with your playing and my business acumen.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

what a sweet thought, but i say we take the 25th money, and go to vegas and toss it with all the jcf luck we can muster and roll a few 7's or 11's and then bolt out of there.

Comment

I would like to make a reservation in the Alcohol Retox unit....

Comment

etaeniura,
              since you're our first customer, your entrance fee has been waived. what kind of booze do you prefer?

Comment

Tommy, I have a similar - yet legal - idea:

We open a chain of Taco Bell franchises across the nation. Only all of their toliets are pay-per-s**t. Little sensors in the bowl will charge $1 per turd. If you have a "havana omlette", there's a $5 surcharge for the employee cleanup.

Comment

not bad, but it sounds like too much cleaning up going on. in the retox case , we'll be dealing with zombies and we just have to put them to bed. the less work involved the better, but hey i'll try your idea. i'll try any fukkin' thing right now.

Comment

I like 'em both. Lots of big thinkers around these parts.

Tommy, I'm out bro...I have an appointment this evening and gotta run. Make sure you pop in here every once in a while and let us know what you're up to.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

i wouldn't miss doing that for the world. hope they have computers for use out in the street-lol

Comment

captain....jaeger....if you want to see me get berzerk-supply tequila. Also, a steady stream of beer to fill the time between shots.

Comment

we'll have you on an intreveinous patron tequila hookup with a black and tan (guiness & heineken)slow drip.
                          just push the button every 4 seconds and you'll be feellin' looser than a whore on sunday morning.

Comment

Yes Tommy ...I'm the fukk in

Detox is for pussies...Retox is for people who want back the fun they been missing ...but I'm in STAYTOX...

Yes STAYTOX ...is a place where you get smashed ...stay that way ...laugh and give everyone the finger..until you die [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

dude,
                              you are my hero, that is just about the finest thought and dream ever thought in the history of mankind.
                              i'm with you pal. staytox, and cebfree as well!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X