A FINAL IDEA on my last day here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A FINAL IDEA on my last day here

Count me in [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Bring on the beer please.

Comment

beer will be like the ice water that the waiter pours when you first sit down at your table when you go to a restaurant. STAYTOX is gonna be for heavyweights only.
      not that beer isn't on the heavyweight list, but just one of the appetizers. here's an example of a fine dinner at STAYTOX-
      garcon-"may i take your order?"
      me- "yes you may my good man. i'll start with a frosted beer mug filled with bombay gin, followed by a tossed xanax
      and valium laced salad. then a pre-main course fatty twisted by us here at the table, and for the main course, we'll have the mexican black tar steak, rare, and for dessert another beer mug filled with gin. when we wake up for breakfast, this is what we'll want again, so just keep the menu the same. thank you sir."
      STAYTOX, it's not for the meek.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Dam being 16 was fun, sometimes I miss it.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

While I've never done drugs (occasionally pot, but that doesn't really count), I suddenly feel the urge to get junked up on some harder stuff so I can help you out, Tommy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll let you know how it goes after the New Year's celebration tomorrow. Hell, maybe I'll drink a lot more and become an alcoholic, too! LOL
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

toejam, here are some pearls for you-

"you must search for what you like in life, and then drink it"
            16? shit i'm twenty-nineteen (39 in regular terms)
            i am socially regressed and a nuisance to the general public. and it's gonna stay that way.

Comment

Thanks for the words of advice, Tommy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And I'm only twenty-twelve, BTW. I'd rather be eleventeen again, though.

Comment

where's LERX? i thought he'd be all over this one.
                anyway, hope the next time i post i am in a better spot in life, or i just may make this thread a reality.
                i'll miss you all, see ya later, hopefully sooner.
                goodbye my friends, i really will miss you all.
                tommy

Comment

Hope everything works out and you come back soon, Tommy. We'll all miss you, too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Tommy I was in the "Blood Orgy" room at the new STAYTOX annex..

where were you....It was just me and this fat mexican chick...all alone.

She brought a bottle of Cabo Wabo and I brought the Gonge..yeah I nailed her..no "blood" just lots of goo and taco sauce.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X