My new web site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new web site...

...needs a few good (and a few bad) browsers! Check it out, and let me know if anything displays weird.

RonCoulter.cc

TIA!
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Re: My new web site...

Looks good here...

WinXP Pro w/Firefox 1.0 RC1 and IE6 6.0

Also looks fine with Mac OSX and Safari.

A little plain for my tastes, but nice and clean none the less...

Good job bro!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Wanna help me with mine? For some reason, the 30 hours I put in a day isn't enough to get it done... Too bad you're not in St. Louis bro... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Plain and simple was the goal, lol! I've had plenty of complex sites - tired of maintaining em. I ripped out the ASP, the DB, the JS, and the DHTML. Each non-content page will have three links, kinda like building a pyramid. It's a usability experiment of sorts.

What kinda help do ya need? There's very little in dis biz that cant be handled over broadband and a telephone. And I just happen to be between jobs, atm...
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Thanks for the input, Pat!
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Comment

As long as you obey the rule of thirds, it'll all be a-ok. You should be able to get anywhere on the site with a maximum of 3 clicks.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

looks good; the only thing that happens here is on the music page; some of the text starts to overlap each other. are you using layers to hold the text in place?

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            looks good; the only thing that happens here is on the music page; some of the text starts to overlap each other. are you using layers to hold the text in place?

sully

[/ QUOTE ]Nah - just put too freaking much on that page. I still need to break it up a bit, once I get some more content ready for additional sections.

What res are you viewing in, Sully?

Comment

1024 X 768. if i resize my internext text to something smaller, it's fine.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
              X