Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Annoying neighbor question... - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying neighbor question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying neighbor question...

What would you do?

My neighbors have this ginormus trampoline with a net around it in the backyard. It has never been a problem before. That is... until they moved it yesterday. Right next to our side of the fence.
    They have three rowdy boys with lots of friends, and while I don't normally mind rowdy boys, these boys jump on this thing which is now in direct view of our picture window in the dining room. (which used to have only a view of sky)
    Now we have to close our drapes to sit and enjoy dinner (minus the sunset) so we don't have onlookers (they watch us eat) and don't have to watch these boys flailing their bodies around in the air. And it's noisy.
    They're also right next to my studio. Grrr...

So... would you ask your neighbors if they would kindly move their trampoline back to where it was? Or is that their business and we should just deal with the inconvenience since its not our side of the fence?
    I don't want to go over there and be an ass. I know I'm an ass, but they don't know that. Haha!

I hate living by people.

Em

Re: Annoying neighbor question...

This is the reason that Marshall stacks were invented!!!

Pop a stack out in the back yard pointed at the trampoline and let's hear some Emthrax jams!
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tim's idea will work. Or, perhaps, buy yourself a mini trampoline, put it by your window, and jump on it nekkid. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] The kids will love it but I can guarantee the old folks won't and will immediately relocate theirs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I'd ask them nicely if they could move it back, but bearing in mind they really have the right to put it there if they want. If they don't want to work with youit'd be a drag, but you'd have to adjust.Of course you could adjust the volume on your guitar rigupward. Or buy your kids a paintball gun and consider the kids on the other side human skeet!Eh... sounds fun, but maybe not the paintball part...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

human skeet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd ask them nicely first as well. If all else fails an old trustworthy Dual or Triple rectifier will rectify the problem.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Go over and rip the net a bit. once someone falls and breaks their leg it will stop. Better yet go over and break YOUR leg and sue the hell out of them, take thier house and burn it down or use it as your studio!!

Comment

Hire a Michael Jackson impersonator and send him over there! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] They will run like a juiced up Olympic athlete. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Guess I could've just said Olympic athlete (since they are all juiced up). [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

I thought about putting something similar to Donovan (snipping some springs), but didn't want to sound too mean. Heh heh. Reminds me of The Simpson's episode where Homer let the kids play on the trampoline he bought used. Kids layed out all over the yard. Come to think of it, just get Jimmy Kimmel to bring some Juggy Girls over. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Throw a bucket of badly mixed fiberglass or epoxy resin on the trampoline. It won't dry for some time, and act like flypaper... Should prove to be entertaining...

Comment

Neighbours shouldn't annoy you in any way ... As far as you and they can move freely on their territory and do whatever any of you wanna do, it's fine, but disturbing someone privacy (not peace) is at least morally not allowed.

So if they're understanding, they'll move it. If not, you should probably stay away or sabotage the trampoline somehow.

Comment

Get a pellet gun...

I have kids and this annoys me. I hate it when other people are totally oblivious to the fact that they are invading other peoples privacy and space. Those kids are going to grow up just as inconsiderate.

Seriously, get a pellet gun...

Comment

I would just ask them nicely if they wouldn't mind moving it. Sounds like they have every right to be doing what they're doing. Don't do anything to them or sabatoge anything, the last thing you want to do is make enemies with your neighbors.

If they decide not to move it after you've asked them, then you're out of luck. If you can't stand it anymore and still hate living by people, then move out to the country were you can have peace and quite.

Comment

Sneak over to the trampoline late at night and cut a slit in the middle of it. It'll lose its flexability and then rip sending kids plummetng to the ground after a bouncy bounce to the heavens. SPALT/ hehehehe . Ok maybe not but it could work.
                          Gil

Comment

Lots of spiteful and illegal comments here... yeah, that's some good help [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Just ask them politely if they can move it. If they don't, start blaring your music their direction early in the morning and late at night. Invite friends over more often to have "jam sessions".
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Lots of spiteful and illegal comments here... yeah, that's some good help [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Just ask them politely if they can move it. If they don't, start blaring your music their direction early in the morning and late at night. Invite friends over more often to have "jam sessions".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most of us were just kidding [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Actually, your advice could be illegal also. If you resort to playing loud music (which I don't think you would) be sure to find out the local "disturbing the peace" hours. Usually, you can rock out all you want between the hours of 6:30am and 10:30pm. Outside of that you're breaking the law.

Hopefully they're reasonable people. Just explain the situation, I'm sure they'll move it. Otherwise get a pellet gun [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X