me and my new ex....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me and my new ex....

Ok. I started going out with this girl almost three years ago, when I was "gunna be a rockstar bla bla bla etc. thats the guy she fell in love with...I turned into someone I wasn't about a year into it and we started fighting all the time, and having an on and off relationship. well, right before Christmas, we had it out and I said I wasn't going to do this anymore etc. we headed seperate ways and two weeks later I went out of town for the hoidays, and something in me changed... I don't know how to explain it,but I feel like I was back in the begining. I come back to find that she "seems" to have moved on, and found someone new(she says they are just friends, but I'm the one alone on new years...) we still spend time together, she still says she loves me, but we can't have an actual relationship......I'm dying guys... anyone know what to make of this?

Re: me and my new ex....

Man, if she has found someone else, then you should go out and have some fun. It sounds as if you and her were in a comfortable relationship and you and her say you love each other because you feel safe in that relationship. I was in the same kind of situation, then i realised i could have my own fun. Then i did and found some one else. all i can say is, start the new year with a new you and live life how you want you.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

been there... had my own fun.... we've had more fun together in the last five days then we've ever had....it just really hurts..... i'm so down when I'm not with her.

Comment

Not saying to do this, but it might give you a laugh. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/homebase.html [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

i hate dial up................................................ ..

Comment

thanks for the support you guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

No problem man, relationships can really suck, and ruin everything else in your life if you let them. Hope we can help a little. Comedy can take away the pain for a while, so might watch some stand up comedians, or a good movie with Jim Carrey or Leslie Nielson, etc... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] I have the homebase video saved if you want it e mailed. It will still take time to download with dial up, but might be easier. I didn't realize until now that the guy in it is one of the stars of North Shore. I knew he looked familiar. Hope things get better for you. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

she still seems like she wants to be with me.... but she won't open herself up (to me at least....) I mean... we kiss and I can see it in her eyes...that makes it hurt worse.

Comment

She's torn between you and the new guy. Maybe nothing's happened there yet, hence she could be technically telling the truth about the "friends" thing. If she's with him for New Year's Eve though, she's likely starting a new thing with him at midnight.If she doesn't love who you've become, and you've been having trouble for 2 out of 3 years, you've grown apart. The more you try to change back on her account, the less she will respect you. It's sad, but if she doesn't want to be with you as you are today, you need to move on. Familiarity does breed contempt sometimes. Find someone new, as she seems to have done, while there's still good feelings between you. It will only get uglier from here, even if you reunite for a short time, you've lost the spark and now it's just comfort, or you feel you have a time investment to protect. There's lots of other lonely people out there, go find a new girl you like and try something new.Good luck, and Happy New Year! Make a new start with a new girl!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Burn,

Advice from one of the resident females:

Go out!

After three years in a relationship and this is where you are now, I would say its time to enjoy your bachelorhood for awhile!
                    If you two are to remain friends, cool. If not, well then, you move on.
                    You can't dwell in the past, only accept where you are today, go have some fun and start your New Year out on a happy note!

So there. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here's to you [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

thanks alot guys(and gals!) but I've lost all drive.... maybe someday i'll get there...but I can't eat..... I hate it....but life is tough.....i guess

Comment

the wierd part is.... since i've been back, she has spent more time with me than him..... we've done something everyday since I returned....... I don't know......I really don't understand women......

Comment

Put it in perspective dude; you didn't just lose your family and everyone you know to a giant wave. You're not sitting in the mud waiting to die of cholera. I know it hurts but in the big scheme it could be LOTS worse.

Drag yourself out, you might accidentally have fun. If you meet a cool chick, fine. If not, just look at the hot chicks and get excited, you can window-shop you know. If you start to wallow, you will hurt more and for longer. Get a couple drinks into you and you'll feel better.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i drink too much as it is..... i've actually tried to cut back this year(04)

Comment

thank you guys(and gals) again so much.... I feel so alone, but having this place makes me feel better.

Comment

Working...
                              X