ABORT ABORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABORT ABORT

Ok I loved them as much as anyone back in the day....but I just saw the Crue on Leno....GOD AWFUL...lol maybe it is just me but if you saw it let me know what you think [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: ABORT ABORT

Ive noticed that everyone who plays on leno (indoors) sounds pretty bad. The outdoor thing in the parking lot usually sound pretty good but the stuff inside the studio always sounds horrible.

Comment

Saw them on Jimmy Kimmel the other night, and thought they sucked too, so it's not just you. Vince's voice on the new song was whiney, and sounded off. And he of course sang only half of Dr. Feelgood. Even with the $8,000 oe whatever that he spent on his face, he still looks like a little fat thing. Seeing some chicks expose their "double live Gonzos" is the only reason I see for going to the "big reunion tour". But for what they are charging, you can get a massage WITH Release! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] This might actually be a show where we HOPE they lip sync. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Correction: Vince's voice was whiney-er - It's always been whiney
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Man,that cage was DORKY!!!
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The music was tight, but Vince was off, something wrong there...

It was real nice to see them back together tho, they'll get it going... ( hopefully )

Pat

Comment

I've seen Vince live a couple time solo in the last 4-5 years, and he was always pretty good sounding.

Weird... Must be losing it.

Comment

I saw them during some video game awards on Spike TV. Man, I don't know whether the TV production F'd em up, or whether they were F'd up to begin with, but they were horrible!
              Occupy JCF

Comment

50 year olds playing glam happy teenage girl obsessed music just strikes me as creepy.

And it was nice seeing girls flash for the band 20 years ago, now I don't think I'd want to see most of those girls going to the reunion tour to flash again.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

saw them last night, thought they were better than they have been on their recent tv apperances. and vince is actually starting to sing entire phrases at a time now! that's progress.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

They need to get a real singer again... like John Corabi. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X