Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interducing ypur 2004 NFC West champs1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interducing ypur 2004 NFC West champs1!!

The Seattle Seahawks!!!!!!!!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Interducing ypur 2004 NFC West champs1!!

Albeit limping.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Oh well, we get the rams next week,BIGGEST game of the year, we have to show tje NFC who's the shit

Comment

Congrats there to your Hawks, Donnie!

Comment

Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] It's been a hell of a ride for you guys. The NFC is wide open & nothing will surprise me from here on out.

Comment

Man, you guys better play a HELL OF A LOT BETTER next week bro... You almost lost today and to what? A bunch of 3rd/4th stringers? Rams looked real good today and they alwasy play well in Seattle, so we'll see.

But none the less, Congrad's to the Hawks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Man, what a sh!tty division!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Except for Vick, they did keep the starters in thw whole game

This is where I wanted the season to be at this point so i can't be mad, I have my Home playoff game and I'll be rocking it all day Saterday

Comment

I really like Shaun Alexander a lot and Hasselback is a local boy. I've been up to his house a few times, his little brothers built a mini fenway. Got to hit one ova the monstah !! I hope we see you in the Superbowl. Seattle deserves it for sure !!
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

No Superbowl for the Hawks!!! No way.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It just can't happen... My DK1 deserves better than that!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Working...
                  X