Hanging with the JCF brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hanging with the JCF brothers

<font color="yellow">Eh, so he has a slight case of OCD regarding packing stuff, doesn't make him a bad guy [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]...besides, he gets kickbacks from the Welder's Union and is actually one of their assignments, cutting into a box packed by Chuck [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. If you can do that on one tank of aceteylene and oxygen, you're good to go [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]. </font>

Comment

get out of indy hollywood and get back to the left coast.
      and don't buy anything from bloodsplatter you'll never get it out of the box he sends it to you in. seriously. unless you want to break your arm and not play anymore.
      chuck walks around in the 10-20 degree weather in a tank top. when i was at his house, after lucy, i was the best lookin' chick around. it was so cold it was the biggest weenie shrinker of all time and mine was long gone. lucy is no picnic either, she tricked me once. i was in the kitchen, and she screams "tommy, hurry come look at this girl!!!", i go racing out the kitchen door and i see this thing putting in a car engine. i think she had an adam's apple too. they're a bunch of tricksters i say.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

LOL!!You &amp; Sam have my schedule down to a science Tommy!!Gotta go,Lucy's cooking again &amp; I'm late....where's my Pre-pro??!!

Comment

that neighbor of yours who was supposed to be a girl has probably snacked it down for breakfast. watch out for her/it/him, whatever.

Comment

Don't have to,I have her/it/him strapped to my bumper as a snow plow!!

Comment

too bad you weren't there to help, she,it, him, could have held back that whole fukkin' tsunami.

Comment

Working...
              X