Scorpions "Unbreakable"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpions "Unbreakable"

I just got this CD today..and I'm kinda impressed. I haven't made it all the way through it yet, but I like it. Any opinions??

Re: Scorpions \"Unbreakable\"

I have it and like it alot...it got some bad reviews..But I like it.

Comment

I saw the tour.
      They played at least three tracks off of it, and it made me want to buy it. I haven't yet, but it's on the to-do list. The tracks they played live sounded like real good classic scorpions.
      They kicked severe ass.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I got and and I like it alot. Its not Love Drive but its got some good riff and hooks in it.
        Gil

Comment

i have and i think it's a strong record. i like it better than what they have been putting out.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

i think the material is strong; however, i feel the production is a bit flat.

Comment

Working...
            X