Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me the point of this website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me the point of this website?

Im all for the freedom of speech and all, but this just seems pointless to waste efforts that could be used in more productive ventures...........

http://www.wewontmisshim.com/

Re: Can someone tell me the point of this website?

Some punk ass kid trying to get attention... He registered it 2 days after Dime was killed... What a tard...

Pat

Comment

What an @sshole.
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Ok....We already know the odvious, but what is the point to this? When you wake up every day do you not make decisions on how you will spend your time, and how that time spend can be profitable to you, either monetarily, emotionally, or otherwise? I am just amazed that someone would take all that time and effort to create something that is simply a waste of time. All that effort could have been channelled elsewhere on something more profitable. I guess thats why we have welfare................

Comment

Interesting ... Will he be putting himself on the site when he dies? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

it's very simple. the point of it that is. it is strictly for the overzealous buzzards of this site (like me) to have a reason to jump all over this fukkin' jackass and verbally murder him until we feel so warm and gushy inside.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X