bill,
    crucial info for you in my dr. thread.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Re: One of Bill Z\'s minions spotted

OK Tommy!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill, time to pass the doobie to the left hand side my brother!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....i likes to ramble when I'm baked.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like to play guitar when I'm baked.

Comment

yeah I do that too...that's how songs are made...without weed ...there is no songs..not good ones.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

without Satan there is no good music...he makes great subject matter in metal now doesn't he.

Comment

Well there is no need to continue this thread unless someone wants to...

My intention is never to offend...If that was my intention it would be blatant and vicious..i don't play that passive aggressive crap..Nope

Either I like you or hate you...and that's exactly how people feel toward me...and I would never want it any other way...because it let's us know where we stand immediately.

I just wanted to shine a little light to some , some people like my friend Rich heard it a zillion times...that there is reason behind my madness..or whatever you call it.

I put wayyyyyyyyy too much thought into everything that revolves around me...must be that OCD thing...oh well.

Those who are my freind...I love you...anyone else can fukk themselves..

Later

Comment

I put way too little thought into everything around me. Keeps a smile on my face. I'm no fool however.

Comment

well if your going to commit to anything in life...whether it be a relationship...goals...politics...religion...or whatever..."thought" should be mandatory....your own thoughts...not someone elses'...especially the thoughts of fools..

Sometimes to make a decision of your own you research the thoughts of others whether it's in book form or spoken...research everything ...then make your own conclusions....

as far as I'm concerned ...all problems in the world can be solved...whether if it's a individual problem or a problem of a much bigger magnitude..like what isurance companies call an "act of God"... you don't have any control over until nature is done doin' it's thing...from shoveling the snow in my driveway to a friggin' Tsunami..it's still a "problem" and problems can be fixed....eventually ...until they are just memories.

To me life is no more than a series of events , for better or for worse until you die...no more..no less.

Comment

Ya know, after reading all of this (laughing many times, not because I thought something was stupid, just because I've never heard things like that uttered before, and Jimmy's story had me on the floor, lol) I'm glad I live life the way I do. No religion, just a standard that you be good to each other, help one another out, live life to the fullest and take nothing for granted. And if there's a god, cool. I tried to be good and if there isn't, hell, no big deal. Let this new year be kickass for all of ya by spreading good vibes and good times whether ya believe in god or not.

- Irfaan -

Comment

You got that right man!!!

My whole philosophy of co-existing with humans on this spinning ball of mud and water is simple..

TREAT OTHERS EXACTLY THE WAY THEY TREAT YOU...that's it...we all do it...Christians , Satanists , Atheist , Agnostics , ...whatever...it's only human nature to be this way...

You can't be any other way ...it's just not natural and to say that you do ONLY makes you a hypocrite...and that is one thing I'm not...I'm no phony...I practice EXACTLY what I preach to a T..Satanism is easy to do because it's based on being human..it's a religion that revolves around yourself and not God...trying to live up to God's expectations or standards is abosutely impossible in my book ...so why bother...when Satanism feels so right...and without guilt or effort....If Jesus couldn't do it what makes you think anyone can.

Being a hypocrite is the highest form of posery.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I DO think before I make descisions of course. I've made all my decisions in life based on as much information as I can gather. I just try not to let the problems of the world consume me. For that I have Sex(goddamn right!!), Drugs(pot) and Rock'n'Roll(death metal).

Comment

Ace I'm CONSUMED by the pain of the physical and mental aftmather of the world....

The world chewed me up and spit me out like a piece of chewed bubble gum

I can't help it...I don't like it ...I'm taking medicine for it...what else can I do.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X