Sometimes it's a pain...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it's a pain...

...sharing a rehearsal space with another band. I arrived for practice yesterday and found my head on the floor. It took a hard enough whack in the front panel to tear the retaining ring off and press the high input jack into the chassis.

On one hand, we save money on the space, we use each other's equipment for gigs when needed (like when we take our stuff in for REPAIRS!) and they're generally good guys. On the other, stupid crap like this happens...

Re: Sometimes it\'s a pain...

I hear ya. I know how it is, that sux. We used to just put our things in a corner and just leave the drums out for everyone to play. Hope their chipping in for those repairs. What head was it? (When I first read it I didn't realize it was your guitar amp head, I was wonderin why the hell YOUR head was on the floor) [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

John, I'd be pretty surprised if they chipped in since the collective response has been "Dunno, it was like that when I got here."

It's an old Laney AOR100, but it's my favorite head!

Comment

I don't let anyone else in the same room as my guitar/amp if I'm not there.

Comment

Working...
        X