Wanted: Van Halen 1878-1980 video/DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Van Halen 1878-1980 video/DVD

I saw a few cool concerts from 1978-1980 on Ebay..Does anyone here have anything from this era?Let me know if you do and how much.Thanks,Cort

Re: Wanted: Van Halen 1878-1980 video/DVD

I have Bunius Aries 83 on vhs I don't have the ability to make a copy though??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

1878??? That would be ultra rare wouldn't it?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

You'd be better off looking for a Giuseppe Verdi DVD for that year. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        1878??? That would be ultra rare wouldn't it?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

You'd be better off looking for a Giuseppe Verdi DVD for that year. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

where do you see 1878 Tekky??

Comment

title
          Occupy JCF

Comment

It Does doesn't it??!!!!

Wow, I should have you proof read everything for me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I probally agreed to alot of thing s on my hotel reservation I don't know about [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know that DRS has ever posted without a typo in it somewhere... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We have a special NAMM hazing for all first timers... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Duct-taping him to a stop sign seems so juvenile. To a moving bus? Now THAT is art!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Hot box his ass! (Old Jr Hockey Hazing trick)
                  www.kiddhavok.com
                  www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Working...
                  X