Hey! Its Elvis' birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Its Elvis' birthday!

Happy birthday to Elvis!! He was the KING!
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Of course I try to remember him in the earlier years, when he was actually cool...before the bell bottom sequined jumpsuits, capes with sequined thunderbirds on them, goofy sunglasses, huge belts that had no function but to hold more sequins, and sideburns that had their own zip code. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] I dont know how you can fit any of those in the the definition of "cool"...but even though, he was still the King. He gave us alot of music, and he changed the face of music and heavily influenced everyone that came after him, directly or indirectly. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: Hey! Its Elvis\' birthday!

Yep. I'm not an Elvis fan by any means, but ya gotta admit for his day, he was awesome. James is doing his Elvis "impersonation" tonight before karaoke.

Comment

HBD/ Well said Tone.

Comment

I'm, more of an Elvis fan than the beatles...I didn't like the Beatles..

they were like the first boy band...but they can play instruments...kinda.

Elvis was kinda cool...he had the attitude , more rebellous...and that to me is what "Rock" is all about...Not "Love me do"

"Love love me do..
        you know I love you..
        so please please love me do"...WTF!!!!!!?????

that is NOT Rock N Roll...I repeat "love me do" is NOT Rock N Roll.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Elvis can suck my hairy bag!!
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Ya know Bill, thats a hell of a good observation on the "boy band" idea with the beatles!!! I never thought of that, but it is kind of the origin of boy bands, good point! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I have to say I like some of Elvis stuff. and I agree he is certainly more rock and roll than the beatles. he fit the Rock mold much better.

Comment

Zeeg....shave yo' bag.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i mean you really should groom down there...it makes it look bigger and the chicks dig it..

Elvis probably didn't shave his balls but he got the puss ..awesome puss...luke-warm jailbait stuff..lolitabation...prestine puss...totaly mint puss..with the "tagger" still on it kinda puss.

But he's Elvis...if you think about it , he's the most popular celeb second to JC.

Beatles got huge amounts of puss too...but they were a more dorky bunch...with the pointed glasses and behive hairdos..all screamimng and crying

OH but Pricilla was the queen of the behive hairdo but she was freakin' HOT (for the day)....I bet she had a behive down south too...!!

Elvis was pretty cool..

hey he used to get FUKKED UP and shoot guns in the house all the time..he just didn't give a fukk about nuthin' ...he's Elvis...he had total carte blanche worldwide...he was bigger than The Fonz.

he's my new fuggin' hero..

Hail Elvis!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'd easily rather hang and listen to Elvis than the Beatles or the Stones, or any other musicians of that era. Elvis was the King...
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Happy birthday to Elvis!! He was the KING!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehhhhhhhhh, Elvis's dead. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Fat Elvis!!! Didn't he used to eat 20 cheeseburgers at a time? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yes he did...!

But I just watched "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" while smoking weed...I could go for 20 cheeseburgers right now.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is Elvis? Does he play any Jackson?
                        [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Elvis was the first one to ever hump a tv camera...a little known fact.

Comment

While the Fonz was completely the definition of cool, I have to agree that Elvis wins out here. I mean the Fonz could turn on a Jukebox with his fist, but he couldnt get away with carrying a handgun everywhere he wanted shooting out TV's and shit like that. ONce again Bill, you made a great observation, Elvis is the biggest celeb next to JC....and who better to be the first person to hump a TV cam?? nobody I can think of! He was bigger than life during that time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ROCK ON ELVIS!

Comment

You may not like Elvis the performer...but Elvis the man was the epitomy of cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X