Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey! Its Elvis\' birthday!

[ QUOTE ]
    that is NOT Rock N Roll...I repeat "love me do" is NOT Rock N Roll.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was skiffle.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If Elvis could only see Memphis now....damn. It's pretty sad to drive down Elvis Presley Blvd. Everything besides Graceland is all barred up and padlocked with fresh blood stains on the walls! Spooky place indeed. Graceland is a cool visit though, man that guy lived right!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

what's a skiffle.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Graceland is da bomb, especially that room with green shag carpet on the ceiling. You can't walk through that house without wondering if Elvis liked to drop occasionally...that house was made for trippin!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I dug Elvis and I happen to like the "Vegas" era the best. The killer capes and jumpsuits ruled. That's just me though.
            HBD Elvis. The first King of R&R.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You may not like Elvis the performer...but Elvis the man was the epitomy of cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct. His music blew, but he was pretty damn cool.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

He saw more gash than a gyno...

I watched King Kreole ) a 1958 Elvis movie) last night while I was high....I bet he banged everybody on the set including Walter Matthau and Vic Morrow... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Goddamn, that reminds me, I have been dry for almost a month. I need to get me an ounce and mellow some. Okay, a lot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                  X