Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I officially HATE MY NEIGHBORS NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I officially HATE MY NEIGHBORS NOW!!!

I never really "liked" them in the first place, but made it a point to always be nice to them. Ive dealt with seeing their daughter dirty dressed in clothes that are too small (I understand kids outgrow clothes, but what about water?!?!?!), Ive dealt with bringing their mangy dog home (well Sam does that part), they wont shave the dog in the summer, and leave it outside all day in over 100 degree temps and its a damn husky, the poor things eyeballs sweat...and now, I have to deal with this party going on outside...RIGHT OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM WINDOW!!! And now its driving Phoebe insane...which drives me INSANE!! I know I wont go over and say anything to them...but Jesus, cant people have respect for their neighbors??? Our houses are so close that I could literally spit out my window and hit their house....can they not realize they need to take it inside??? Okay Im finished....carry on....nothing to see here....

Mrs LPC

Re: Okay, I officially HATE MY NEIGHBORS NOW!!!

Go over and say something to them. Sitting there won't solve any problems. If that doesn't help, get a water hose...

Comment

Im not the type to say or do anything....it takes ALOT to get me upset enough to do anything, and by that time its too late...if it doesnt settle down soon....Im gonna plug in on of the Jacksons and just hit the strings and make a god awful sound...drive them inside...or open the windows and have extremely loud and ruff sex!!

Mrs LPC

Comment

If the party ends by midnight, you are ok.
        The city I live, people never care and play loud music,dance all night until 4-5am and Police wouldn't stop them.
        That is why I also get to play my guitar REAL loud when noone is at home and no complaint from my neighbors which is cool.
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that sucks... glad I have good neighbors and property...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Im not the type to say or do anything....it takes ALOT to get me upset enough to do anything, and by that time its too late...if it doesnt settle down soon....Im gonna plug in on of the Jacksons and just hit the strings and make a god awful sound...drive them inside...or open the windows and have extremely loud and ruff sex!!

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure Mr. LPC would like both of those solutions, lol, but really, if it gets late and their still goin strong let em know. I've got neighbors like that, but they don't do it on a normal basis, bout once a month so I can't be too pissed off. Guess I'm lucky it's only once a month [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

- Irfaan -

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I also officially hate your neightbors.

Comment

Damn...there isn't another house in a square mile from me.
                I could get a wireless and runaround naked outside while playing at top volume and nobody will notice.
                Which is sort of depressing too, in it's own way... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey LPC, do what you have to do!. I ahve been lucky with the neihbors lately, me and the Mrs. etc. moved to the bondocks latly. I guess the key is how close everyome is to you. I personally have some buffer, even though I know that amount of noise is key. What do you have?
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Damn...there isn't another house in a square mile from me.
                    I could get a wireless and runaround naked outside while playing at top volume and nobody will notice.
                    Which is sort of depressing too, in it's own way... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I could do the same thing Chuck!
                    .....now that you mention it I just may try it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Damn...I love space!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

'Course, it's like 6 degrees or something outside right now, so...maybe later. You go first!

Comment

in their defense though i have a husky and you actually will make it worse for them if you shave them in the summer. their fur actually keeps them cooler then if they were without.
                        www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

I bet if you did run around naked (pronounced neck-id) outside somebody would pull on up.... Murphy's rule... or law... or whatever the fcuk Murphy named it...

Oh yeah... I have a Husky too. And that is true. They shed.... That helps them. Summer coat is much more thinner with course hair.

What is your dogs name? Mine is Nanuk.

Did i just HJ this thread...? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Krista,
                            Had I found this thread when you posted it....I would've suggested like ordering 50 or more pizzas, and having them delivered to them.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rude neighbors SUCK!!!....you shouldda done the guitar thing to them right away!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              If the party ends by midnight, you are ok.
                              The city I live, people never care and play loud music,dance all night until 4-5am and Police wouldn't stop them.
                              That is why I also get to play my guitar REAL loud when noone is at home and no complaint from my neighbors which is cool.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toru~ That's because you live in the Party Capital of Mexico.... I fuckin love Cabo.... However, I bet it does get old listening to drunks hoot and holler at 5am. Just crank the guitar up about 11am when they finally get home and start to come down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X