Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I officially HATE MY NEIGHBORS NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Okay, I officially HATE MY NEIGHBORS NOW!!!

Chuck, mm2002, I could do the same thing here....ya know, maybe we should start a nude band and tour women's clubs...and drive the girls crazy! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] We'd be like an "X rated heavy metal-boy band" type of thing. We could make millions!!! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] think about it man!! we could break new ground in the entertainment industry!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

What is your dogs name? Mine is Nanuk.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

That's spooky [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img], our next door neighbors dog's name is Nanuk [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

He's a cool dog, we just feel bad for him as his owners don't really pay attention to him or really even acknowledge his existence. It's sad really [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

We bring him snacks when we give our dogs them as his owners never seem to.

I don't even want to start with the little girl issue [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

We still haven't figured out exactly what the "arrangement" is next door.....there are like 2 families there but we think it doesn't really matter who is doing whom kinda deal [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

We opted for the loud, nasty, rough sex tho [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

We don't know if it had any effect or impact, but we had fun anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I've been gallavanting around Dallas all weekend... so I just saw your thread Krista.

I completely sympathize with you on the neighbor issue. BOY do I sympathize!!
        I fukking HATE neighbors, HATE them I tell you. Especially in military housing. That is hell. We won't ever do that again. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear it. I get so royally pissed at people with absolute utter disregard for others besides themselves. Keith is content to just stew and be mad, but I can't stand it. I'll always politely talk to my neighbors before I unleash the Wrath of Em.

Sounds like you made the best of an otherwise annoying evening though!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

now mr. LPC will want them to have a party every night...

Comment

I wish my damn girlfriend would get mad at the neighbors and give me some rough sex, that would make my day.

Those fukking neighbors!!! Come here I wanna!!!!

Yeah...that'd be great, too bad I like all my neighbors [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc's Ultimate Party-Pooper Kit:
              -A shotgun and some blank shells.
              -Some crapass dishes from the Goodwill or some other place that sells chipped plates and glasses dirt cheap.
              -A 4x8 sheet of plywood.

Phase I - Whenever the neighbors get too loud for too long, close all the drapes and blinds and start yelling as loud as you can at each other, then start throwing the cheap dishes against the plywood, and yelling like you're throwing the dishes at each other.
              If you do it loud enough, the noisy neighbors will hear. If you can get a cheapo outdoor security camera setup so you can see them, you'll know how far to take it.
              Anyhoo, if you get loud enough, they might tone it down or take it inside "before the cops show up".
              Turn off the lights just as a dish shatters to make it look like the light got busted in the fight, which makes Phase II even more dramatic.

Phase II - If they DON'T stop by the time you run out of stuff to smash, break out the shotgun with the blank shells and start blasting the plywood (just in case you get one that ISN'T a blank, you don't want someone to get hurt, and you don't want to shoot the wall), roaming the house yelling "COME BACK HERE, DAMMIT!" and screaming like you're being chased through the house by a lunatic with a shotgun.
              Turn out the lights as you go from room to room so the shotgun blasts light up the rooms, which will be very visible from outside, and should scare the sh1t outta the partygoers.
              TA-DAAA! One party pooped, and probably some paranoid neighbors [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If the cops show up, invite them in and let them know what you were doing and why - no harm no foul, and the cops might get a laugh out of it. They might also go tell the noisy neighbors to keep it down from now on.

If you've got really close friends who can get an ambulance and some cop cars and uniforms, then you've REALLY got a fun night for the neighbors; have them drag one of you out in a body bag and the other away in shackles [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Or if your neighbors are prone to superstition due to being a certain ethnic persuasion, play it up like mad. Pentagrams, black candles, bloody bodies, human sacrifices, loud screams, etc etc. All that crap.
              If they sneak a peek in the window, they'll see a gory death scene and call the cops.
              Once again, invite the cops in and show them the scene and tell them you did it to scare your noisy-ass neighbors away.

Or just have Sam teach you how to play the guitar at full-volume. Nothing sounds worse than a beginner on 10 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Or if your neighbors are prone to superstition due ... play it up like mad. Pentagrams ....

[/ QUOTE ]

After seeing those Crue videos back in the 80s we burned a few of these on people's lawns. That was most outstanding and started some amazing rumors about Satanic cults moving into the area.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

One thing to remember is that if your neighbors are partying hard all night, they are going to be trying to sleep during the day.

The next morning is an EXCELLENT time for you guys to enjoy cranking your stereo, guitars, etc as loud as you want. If you thought you were suffering from them keeping you up, imagine likely having a hangover from hell and getting a sonic assault. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

When I lived in a slightly seedy apartment complex (ex girlfriend called it either a crime village or dirtdick manor, depending on the day) there were a few guys who had a raging party in the next building over from me. Each apartment building was 8 apartments, 4 down, 4 up. It was 2am, and I was headed over there and the guy who lived next to me was walking back from that area, saying that they were threatening people and looked to be members of some gang - crips, bloods, drips, hell if I remember.

So... I walked to their building, saw where the electricity box was. Damn, it was tied shut with plastic (like those cheap-ass handcuffs they use for spring break or when real cuffs just are too good for ya). Soo, I cut the plastic with my pocket knife, opened it up, and started flipping fuses until the sounds of the party ceased. Closed it up, and walked briskly back to my building and enjoyed some slumber.

I left my apartment at about 7:45 to head to work, and the bastards STILL didn't have power. I knew this because their building was dead quiet, and all their windows were open (and some doors). Forgot to mention it was august in oklahoma, and in the middle of a heat wave. Isn't my fault if they were too dumb to check the fuse box outside [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Newc, you've put entirely too much thought into this.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X