• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Sad Day Indeed

Sorry for your loss man.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

You and your family are in my thoughts. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

My deepest condolences. Especially to your grandfather, who lost what most of us can only hope to attain. To lose his soulmate, especially in that manner... well, his pain must be very deep.

I'm sure it will bring him no relief now but, someday, he will surely be reunited with her on the other side. 'tis only a temporary seperation.

Comment

Mike,

My condolences brother....so sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

~Ken

Comment

Sorry dude. That sucks.

Comment

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I recently lost my grandmother to Alzheimer's and heart failure. I'm so very sorry for your loss and that of all of you here. Take care of yourself and let yourself mourn. And just be there for your grandfather.

Comment

Mike, I'm sorry pal. Not much anyone can say. Like MrsTekky said, be there for your Grandfather. It will help both of you.
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Sorry to hear Mike,thoughts & prayers for you & your family!!

Comment

my mother in law passed away 12/28/04 from cancer. she was 62 yrs young. not trying hijack the thread, but letting you know how i feel on cancer, cancer has no ryhme or reason to it's method. i will contribute($$$) more to find a cure. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                    Amp... Pioneer
                    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

So sorry to hear this man. I hope your family is doing as good as can be expected considering the situation.

Blessed be, my friend. Your family is in my thoughts.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, he will be reunited with your Grandmother one day. I know about loss, pain, and grief, and it will get better. God Bless.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          My Grandmother passed away last night, she was 80 years old. Cancer is horrible and she suffered for the last 3 or 4 hours she was alive in great pain. She was at home and myself along with most of my family was there with her when she passed. It was very difficult, probably the hardest thing I have done yet. Then I witnessed as I call it, true and pure heart break, my Grandfather wept uncontrollably and cried to the heavens because he lost his wife of 63 years...think about that kids, SIXTY THREE years! He is the patriarch of the family and I nor anyone else in the family have ever seen him like that. He cried and cried hard for hours afterward...and kept asking the heavens WHY...and telling us "do you KNOW what I lost?" it was uncontrollable heart break the kind that will probably never witness again in my life.

I just wanted to share my feelings, my sadness and sorrow with you guys...as I sit her scanning pictures in for a memorial DVD i am making...I just felt that maybe I could tell this story to the gang here in hopes a few prayers for my dear Grandfather...and my dearest Grandmother...may she rest in peace, always.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry for your loss... thankfully my mother in law was at peace and in no pain. i can't even image your situation, maybe you can find peace knowing she is not in pain anymore.
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

My very sincere condolences to your grandfather, to you, and all of your family. Cancer is terrible...for that, one can be thankful she is no longer suffering. But the loss of a great love is hard, very hard. May she be blessed in a glorified form, and all that loved be with her again someday.

Comment

Sorry for your loss,Remcarr. Be strong for your grandfather,he is going to need you now probably more than ever...........................Rev.Timmy
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I lost both my grandomothers in the last couple of years..I was especially close to one who I think of constantly..I really miss her.

It's very hard...be strong for yourself and your family..especially your grandfather...he spent a lifetime with her..wow.

I'm very sorry ..

Bill
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X