Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Shallow am I? P#ssy-related

[ QUOTE ]
    lexington steele dwarfs peter north, but not on the load firing section of the competition.

chickenscratch- what town in queens are you from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Dude, I'm in Woodhaven.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Oh dudes I have a story for you!

So there's this strip club me and my buds go to on special occasions. Well just birthdays actually so we get over there about 6 or so times a year. Last time we were there I was all cool and suave and this one stripper who's as close to a 10 as it gets spent the evening with me chatting it up and stuff. Turns out we have a lot in common and got along pretty well. Anyways I had to get outta there at some point in the evening so she asked for my number right and I gave it to her.

Skip ahead to tonight, 2 weeks later and I totally forgot about her. Next thing I know my phone rings and it's her! She said she didnt call earlier because one of the girls said I gave all the girls my number but when she described me they realized it was some other guy. Then this other stripper who works there realizes that it was me. Turns out the stripper who recognized me was a chick I was with for a while in my freshman year of college and she put in a good word for me!

So yeah she called and wouldnt you know it not only is she cool as all hell but a huge Jets fan like myself! Me and her are getting together this Sunday to watch a couple games. Only thing is Sunday is also my mom's birthday so I have to split my time somehow.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You know I wonder if gay people think like this...Like how many dicks they can suck in a day...

[/ QUOTE ]
        i think they´re even worse
        i know 2 of them and
        the whole day, they do nothing else than talk about whom they banged(´n´ got banged) last night [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        no one´s interested in that but they´re talkin about it all the time, i think it´s just to reach some attraction or what [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Reading this post reminded me of a girl guitarist I knew.. We had activities often. She had a small appointment dowstairs..we could play endlessly until I felt this like "Bone". The goal was to avoid the Bone! It didnt hurt it just would freak me out and I would lose it quick time.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          I don't get it? You mean she had a cock? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No it wasnt a guy with a cock. She was a very feminine & attractive female, medium racked, a classically trained guitarist I may add. She rocked too!

It was a fricking "Bone" in side her We referred to her as "CUNT-BONE".

I did not want to be so blunt in my post. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

This thread has officially sh!t the proverberal bed. (No pun intended).
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

chickenscratch-
              did you go to gallaghers, or goldfingers? they still around. i grew up in douglaston.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Those clubs are still around I think. We went to Wiggles though, it's a couple blocks from my bud's place so we get trashed at his apartment hten go over there.

Comment

[quote
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No it wasnt a guy with a cock. She was a very feminine & attractive female, medium racked, a classically trained guitarist I may add. She rocked too!

I did not want to be so blunt in my post. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that would probably be her cervix. Some women actually like to have that "bumped". Just a little anatomy lesson! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [quote

[/ QUOTE ]

Or it was her clitoris. The clitoris can get just as hard as a dude's wanker.

Comment

• Re: How Shallow am I? P#ssy-related

If her clitoris is big enough to get up inside her, what does she need a dude for?
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Considering the clitoris is the anatomical homolog of the glans penis (head of the wanker).. damn biology haunting me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This thread just turned weird. Reel us back in Emthrax.

Comment

Emthrax brought us here, dude. Look at the last page. lol
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I am proud of you guys. Many guys I know don't know jack about the female anatomy.

But I have to agree - if her clitoris could get inside - what in the hell does she need a man for!

Comment

Women don't need men, we only humor them as we are anatomically capable of pleasuring ourselves. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X