How Shallow am I? P#ssy-related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How Shallow am I? P#ssy-related

Guess it's pretty safe to say...Bret....

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Suddenly I have an idea for a truly excellent new business: The Emthrax Re-Education Camp for Obnoxious Women. We'll get a web site and make millions!!! Oh wait, that's pretty last-millennium isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh God NO. No No No. That would be truly hellacious... I would have to kick all those women's asses.

Sorry Brett! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Luckily my wife ahs never been that way where she uses sex as a tool... She just punishes me in other ways...
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hey Em, can I marry you too? J/K

But still, I hate when you are in a relationship and women use sex as a bargaining chip. More sex brings the couple closer and eleminates the need for cutting off of services as it were.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Besides that, using sex as a bargaining chip is immature. I enjoy making love to my husband, and am not giving that up even if I was mad at him. Why punish myself?? We get along extremely well, and I'm glad.

Comment

Working...
            X