Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Dodge Charger coming this Spring

2006 Dodge Charger

There's nothing like the original. And no hideaway headlights? I had a friend of mine in HS that had a '68 with a 440, and man, that was one mean machine. It was deep green with a black interior.

I'm waiting to see what the coupe version looks like if it emerges...

Re: 2006 Dodge Charger coming this Spring

I can see it now, a Charger with w 3.3 and a 604 trans. hehe... hehe... ehh, just kidding. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'd imagine they could be throwdown pieces if they were given a 5.9 litre or some hemi unit and a 518 or one of the new 6 speed mercedes trans they are putting in some things... Yeehaaa!

Comment

It just doesn't do it for me. It's a total cross between the 300 and the Magnum. They could have done better. And 6.0 sec. is nothing to write home about, imo

Comment

Fukkin garbage. I am getting the dc.com T-shirt!

What a sad use of the name. Then again after the mid 70's it was used on gargabge, so it is really nothing new. Atleast the new Rustang is cool.

Comment

What a riot! That shirt is phuckin' great! And yes, I agree about the crustang...

Comment

From my understanding with Chrysler motors...its still up in the air about a coupe...this was a couple months back though...things could have changed since then....these are gonna be like those God forsaken 300C's...we cant give those things away....the GM was so hyped up over the Hemi and all in it, but we sell base models and the touring....we rarely sell a C...and for the Magnum, those things look like an aerodynamic hearse...again, they were all hyped up over those, especially the AWD, well...we got one in, black, loaded with every option imaginable..and where is it now?? On the front line...as anybody asked anything about it?? No....they should stick to selling trucks, at least we know we are gonna make MPA with those alone....I dread seeing this months MPA, after selling 65 new last month, its gonna go through the roof....

Mrs LPC

Comment

HOW THE F CAN THEY DISGRACE MY 3RD FAVORITE CAR!!!!

Sad man just sad... If Chevy does this to the Chevelle I might cry....
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                HOW THE F CAN THEY DISGRACE MY 3RD FAVORITE CAR!!!!

Sad man just sad... If Chevy does this to the Chevelle I might cry....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dontcha love those new GTO's? They look like a rental car with 400 HP.
                If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Why must you make me cry?

Comment

There should be a law against some of these new "stamped scrap metal" mass produced pieces of crap sharing a common name with good old honest american muscle cars. If you're gonna name it "Charger", then by God make it look like a fukking Charger! Same goes with GMs new GTO. What a pathetic looking piece of disposable shit that is! Even if it had 600 HP it would still be a pathetic looking piece of disposable shit. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

wit is there really a new GTO?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Dontcha love those new GTO's? They look like a rental car with 400 HP.

[/ QUOTE ]

As bad as the GTO is, i'd take one in a second over the new Charger and I'M MOPAR GUY!

Here's the GTO

This is a goddam shame is what it is. They could have done so much better. All because the intrepid is done. Chrysler had to come up with a car to replace it to stay in NASCAR. Well, does that mean that they had to come up with something ugly!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

That is an insilt to the classic Charger shape and lines. Who cares if they tossed a piece of plastic that says Hemi over there motor, the body looks exactly like Fullshred said.

I mean, if thats not cashing in on the name of a past hit, then I dont know what is. I sure dont remember the old Charger looking like a 4 door grocery getter!

Just watch, this will be used in the new Dukes of Hazard video with those other pop culture icons Jessica Simpson and whoever else is gonna be in that gong show! Bring back Tom WopaT!

Comment

Over on the dodge-charger.com forum, I swear only maybe 2 people are not totally against these POS sorry excuse for Chargers. I thought they were playing games when images of these cars leaked out on the test tracks. I thought we were looking at 4 door Magnums and the real Charger was being kept top secret. I was wrong.

Comment

Come on, everyone knows the Ford Shelby GR-1 is gonna be the new hot car.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As for the Magnum, I think that's one great vehicle. I plan on getting an RT Magnum sometime soon. Very practical, roomy, and it has a bit of power.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X