2006 Dodge Charger coming this Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2006 Dodge Charger coming this Spring

Dodge really created a travesty with this Charger. Not only is it butt ugly, but it bears no bit of resemblance to the Charger we all know and love. There is no way my hard earned money will go to one of these pieces of crap. I am a long time Mopar fan and have owned a few nice ones. I feel totally let down by this and was expecting much more from them.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I suspect no more than 2-3 year run of this joke they are calling a Charger-ick!! Jack.

Comment

What was wrong with the 1999 show car?

http://www.fast-autos.net/dodge/dodg...erconcept.html

http://www.acarshow.com/chgcpt.html

Absolutely nothing!!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It(concept) still doesn`t look like a Charger. too small, too short, not like a late 60`s Charger at all. Bring back the big old Detroit Iron. Hell, next they`ll bring back the GTX and it will look like a Minivan [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            What was wrong with the 1999 show car?

Absolutely nothing!!

[/ QUOTE ] ....except that it has 4 doors. Hmm...maybe Ford should make a 4 door mustang next year.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ford has held true to there concepts. T-bird... Mustang.... I love the new stang. I am a diehard fastback guy so I think it rules. The Dodge concept probably did not fall on the same platform as the new Magnum or the 300 so they changed it and made it work... Looks like crap though... Oh well. Hopefully it will die quick and they will revive a design that at least resembled the muscle car era that it spawned from.

Comment

Here's the one they should have built. Put a higher HP version of the Hemi in it and this would be REALLY nice.

http://www.71superbee.com/1999DODGECHARGERCONCEPT/
                If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Sorry guys, didn't see the earlier post. Still, that would have been great.
                  If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ford has held true to there concepts. T-bird... Mustang.... I love the new stang. I am a diehard fastback guy so I think it rules. The Dodge concept probably did not fall on the same platform as the new Magnum or the 300 so they changed it and made it work... Looks like crap though... Oh well. Hopefully it will die quick and they will revive a design that at least resembled the muscle car era that it spawned from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea thats what I was thinking. Not a big mustang fan but the new one looks a lot like 69-70 fastback. At least ford is going back to roots muscle with todays technology. The Ford GT40 is to die for.

Comment

Working...
                    X