who wears boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who wears boots?

i have tons of boots. i wear timberlands, the tall ones wothout the brown faggy padding that wraps around the top, and i probably have 10 different pairs of cowboy boots, snake, ostrich, etc. tons of 'em.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I wear Cowboy, Military, whatever. Those New Rock moon walkers from www.cloggs.co.uk Kick A**!

They must be very heavy. They look heavy too..

Comment

Thanks Em's
        thats sweet but you dont have to ;-)
        I can host it too but Im just lazy heheheh

Comment

i wear caterpillar / timberlands ( above heel , yellow ones) but mostly i wear some running shoes etc.

and for skiing i've also chosen Salomon but the carving line (hard to find ski shoes in 14 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

Redwing Boots #1116

http://www.shoestoboot.com/moreinfo....mp;Category=45

Keep them spit shined with Kiwi Black once a week, you can't go wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Adrian
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              i bought them from a shop in London. You can buy them online though. Go here... http://www.cloggs.co.uk/icat/brndftwrnewrockboots

[/ QUOTE ]
              they got some cool azz stuff, thanx.
              BTW,,,looking at the sizes [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] what would say, a size 9 be across the pond there? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

All my boots are buried in people's asses.

Comment

I have snakes & lizard cowboy boots, but they collect dust now days. I do perfer Puss n Boots. I'll turn on CMT and leave the volume off. Texas is a hot bed for hot & friendly chicks. Look at Em!!!
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Better not fall in those rhino boots. Those can cause your to change your gender, involuntary.

I like those Harley boots to Scott. I see various styles of them quite often. I wear my engineering boots (AKA Biker Boots).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I pretty much live in my Doc Martens. I don't think I need to post a picture of those, we all know what they look like!

[/ QUOTE ]
                      +1 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] A foot-fetish thread [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          i bought them from a shop in London. You can buy them online though. Go here... http://www.cloggs.co.uk/icat/brndftwrnewrockboots

[/ QUOTE ]
                          BTW,,,looking at the sizes [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] what would say, a size 9 be across the pond there? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

According to my wife, for UK men's sizes you subtract 1 from your US size, & US women subtract 3 to get their UK size.

Comment

These are my most comfortable...they kick ASS...and when I start drinking I always have someone to talk to [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got two pairs of boots... both black Doc Martens, one has 10-hole eyelets, the other has 8-hole eyelets. I bought the 10-hole in the early '90s, they're pretty beat up and I only wear them out in the snow now, and I can't make myself throw them away yet. The 8-hole I got in the mid '90s and they still look brand new. I should start wearing them again.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A size nine here would be a 10 for the US
                                93 USA Soloist EDS
                                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                                X