Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who wears boots?

[ QUOTE ]
    I wear New Rock boots now and then. Especially when i'm playinbg live.

[/ QUOTE ]
    damn,those are cool [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    did you order those online or in a store?
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

i bought them from a shop in London. You can buy them online though. Go here... http://www.cloggs.co.uk/icat/brndftwrnewrockboots
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Ah, that was easy.
        Here's my fav pair of boot's for the moment:

[image]http://www.vanderbilts.com/pic.php?iid=1388[/image]

Comment

And guys think women are shoe whores. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only boots I wear are my ass-kickin Docs, but they're not as cool as the Sarge's. His are REALLY cool! He has them in issued black and issued brown (for desert wear). And has some that go up his shins for climbing poles. But these don't count cuz they're not the rootin' tootin' kinda boots.

There are custom cowboy boot stores on every single damned block down here. I am too afraid to go inside.
          Hmm.... if I had some snazzy pointy cowboy boots I could do some real damage to the pesky chihuahuas! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            if I had some snazzy pointy cowboy boots I could do some real damage to the pesky chihuahuas! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Be glad I'm not telling the Min-Pin o' Death you said that [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

What did the poor, defenseless, chihuahuas ever do to you [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I can see it now, Em's kids in school on the playground:

Kid 1: "Your mama wears combat boots!"
            Em's : "Yeah, and [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]"

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I went to that link, Steve... I want THESE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmnm, Is there somehting wrong in the coding?
                I cant get the pic to show up... :-/

http://www.vanderbilts.com/pic.php?iid=1388

Comment

You too can be a Rhino! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That rhino boot is hilarious...I would have to lose some sort of bet to wear those

Comment

Scott... I pasted your link into my browser and saw them. I have no idea why the link won't work directly, want me to host the pic?
                      Those are some nifty boots there. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Em...ya tryin to say you're horny [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

LPC runs and hides from the wrath of Emthrax [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I know of some one at my college who wears those rhino boots. I have to laugh when i see him wearing them
                          93 USA Soloist EDS
                          USA HT6 Juggernaut
                          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Em...ya tryin to say you're horny [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

LPC runs and hides from the wrath of Emthrax [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

SAM! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                            HAHAHAHA!!! If I wore those I would be, wouldn't I? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I'd be a 7 foot tall horny rhino milf in combat boots.
                            Hey... I got an idea for Halloween this year... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My boot of choice.

We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I know of some one at my college who wears those rhino boots. I have to laugh when i see him wearing them

[/ QUOTE ]

Nuh-uh!! No-way! People actually wear those? Is he in a death metal band? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X