• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who wears boots?

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    i bought them from a shop in London. You can buy them online though. Go here... http://www.cloggs.co.uk/icat/brndftwrnewrockboots

[/ QUOTE ]
    they got some cool azz stuff, thanx.
    BTW,,,looking at the sizes [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] what would say, a size 9 be across the pond there? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

A size nine here would be a 10 for the US

[/ QUOTE ]
    the reason i asked, cause it shows the smallest size on the most of the boots as 36 ,,,,what am i missing [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I wear a pair of these everyday to show everyone the EVIL in me.

Comment

I'm a huge magnum fan. I think they might be known as well...
        been wearing them for years day by day. I currently own three pairs of them, high ones (elite force II) I keep clean for special situations, some standart ones I wear every day and some rrreaally old, poor looking standarts, which got lots of character. these ones are mainly my summer boots, since they got some real big holes in'em (I can stick my toes out completely without a problem), which make'em a bit cooler and fresher if it's getting warm one day... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just love'em. they don't look that poser-like, give great grip and stability, are REALLY comfy, keep me dry and warm without making me sweat that much and they last many miles.

I usually speak of my "einsatzstiefel" meaning action-boots or somethin, and there is no action without action boots for me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

if you don't know these you should really give'em a try. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Texas is a hot bed for hot & friendly chicks. Look at Em!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I'll take that, even though I'm not really a Texan! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Thanks, Inky. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            These are my most comfortable...they kick ASS...and when I start drinking I always have someone to talk to [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pbfffft!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!!! Space you crack me up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I dub you "Lambchop" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Carl, do you wear those fuzzy slippers with your Tech-9 or with your Uzi? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Anyone know what movie I'm referencing there? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fieldsheer Italian motorcycle boots. These have served me well for 10+ years!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's a cool looking bike
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

you guys are great
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    i knew this would become a quite funny thread
                    and not to discriminate someone:
                    every boot is welcome in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Well Joe I find the lambies do not project that horrific imagery that I need when I do the dangerous work(like wrestling the old lady at the GAS-N-GO for the last bear claw).I find nothing says "Drop the sugary treat and step away from the crazy man".Like a nasty 5 o'clock shadow..bed hair...one of those big terry cloth robes(sans belt for the ladies [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])And a pair of these BAD BOYS.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                      (note the beady eyes and ravenous fangs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Comment

Working...
                      X