Goodbye Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodbye Mother

Man I'm sorry Scott. There's nothing I can say except hang in there.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

oh Scott. I'm so sorry man. She is in a better place now and pain free, and with your father. I know it has to be very tough to make that decision but you did the right thing, as hard as it its, you did the right thing. My condolences and prayers to you and your family..hang in there man....
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad a year ago and we had to make a similar decision. She will always be with you. Take care, and once again, my condolences.

Comment

Scott:

I'm sorry, man. What a rough time for you. Thanks for sharing your pain.

You made a brave decision, and she will thank you for eternity.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, bro.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

That is such a hard thing to go through. It will get better but you just need to grieve now. The pain you are feeling must be heartbreaking. God is always there for you.

Comment

My deepest sympathies to you and your family Scott. You are in my prayers.

Comment

so,so, sorry man, I will pray for you.

Comment

Sorry for your loss,Scott.My family will put you in their prayers................Reverend Timmy
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your Mother passing. Think of the good times and memories to help you through this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,

Chris
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Oh dude, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I don't know you that well (just from posts), but I shed a tear for some reason. Losing a parent is hard as hell, I almost lost my dad twice. Good luck to you and your family and hope ya'll get through this ok.

- Irfaan -

Comment

God bless you, Stuka. So sorry to hear about this.
                        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Scott,

So sorry to hear brother....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family bro. That has gotta be one of the hardest choices to make, but in hindsight, it was an easy one....to end the suffering.

Peace brother, and God bless.
                          ~K

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Call your mom and dad and let them know how you feel about them. You never know when the last time will be.

[/ QUOTE ]

My condolenses. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] You're in our prayers at the DonF household.
                            I also took your advice in the quote above.
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I'm sorry to read about your your loss. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thank you all so much. It really means alot to me that so many here care. I have to go to make the arrangements at the funeral home and drop off a few things too at 1:30 today. It will be tough, but like so many said, she is at peace now and with my father again.
                                Scott
                                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X