Goodbye Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodbye Mother

From the read, looks like you had a good relationship with your mother. Some of us(myself) are not that fortunate. Good luck friend, and I hope you are okay.

Comment

My sympathy and condolences go out to your family. Thank you for the encouragement to take advantage of the time we have left with our loved ones, it will be heeded.
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Sorry to here about your mom. I am sure she is having fun now with your dad.

Comment

Scott,I'm so sorry to hear the news of your mother's passing
          I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

My condolences... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You sound like a rock of strength, and I'm sure your mom has a lot to do with that.

Comment

Scott, I'm so sorry; you have my deepest condolences. I have lost both my father and then my mother too, so I know exactly hopw you feel. od bless your Mom, Angie, and your dad as well. I'll pray for them, and for you and the rest of your family. You are right, our family are the most important thing there is, especially our parents. Cherish your loved ones while you have them, and if you're fussing with someone, hold out an olive branch. It can make all the difference.Take care, Scott...Rich
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

My condolences.

EJ

Comment

my condolences, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Scott...God bless, bro.

Comment

Scott, I've been thinking about your situation a lot over the last day and it breaks my heart to know that you are experiencing this. This week is the eleventh anniversay of the death of my father and my long time girlfriend, and maybe that's why I keep reflecting on your situation.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss bro. You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jimmy, I am sorry that you had to lose your father and girlfriend. Any time we lose a loved one it hurts tremendously. I truly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers you have all sent out to me, my family, and my Mom. It hurts me that she is gone. she was a great mother, better than I could ever have hoped for. I believe that since my father died, she missed him so terribly that she slowly started giving up and many times said that she wanted to just go to him. As her vital signs were fading I told her to go and be with him because he was waiting for her. I can only hope that they are together now in paradise.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X