Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In case you\'re wondering...

I think that it's mostly the Black Metal guys that kill each other... hehe

Not sure about the genital hair metal guys...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So can we all agree taht Ace is at least Hair Metal? Only he has a shaved head..... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

He's just being hard to work with...

Damn Artistes...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Damn Artistes...

[/ QUOTE ]

ArTestes...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yes, I AM that fuckin' metal!!

[/ QUOTE ] What? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Tin? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

An alluminum alloy of some sort..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Foil

Comment

I could care less what Zakk Wylde says about being metal. In my book he ain't all that metal anyways. I am not asking if I'm metal, I'm fuckin telling you. Asking is when you are a poser. I am fuckin layin' down the metal law and saying it. I am so fuckin' metal I've been rusting in this weather.

BTW if you notice in the picture they didn't dare get the fake nuts within several inches of my head. Even Cephalic Carnage respect true metalness when they see it.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, Zakk Wylde is Sharon Osbourne's bitch, just like everyone else in that fake ass "metal" scene.

Comment

And black metal kids seem to only kill gay men, which is one step tougher than beating women. (One of the reasons Count Grishnak claims to have killed Euronymous is because he was having a gay affair. And now he's a pussy Nazi.)

Comment

Don't hold back,Ace.Tell us how you really feel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].How did it work with the other guitar player in your band?.........
                        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          BTW if you notice in the picture they didn't dare get the fake nuts within several inches of my head. Even Cephalic Carnage respect true metalness when they see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Let's REVIEW THE FOOTAGE!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Give it up, Ace! Those balls are well within 2 (count 'em, TWO) inches of your so-called Metal head! Ahahahahaha!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It seems Ace is sporting some sort of rap oriented "gang handsign" in that pic as well...

Hmm....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              It takes one metal motherfukker to pass out and allow that to happen..... I have to give him props for not killing someone over that..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But killing someone then would have moved him from Hair Metal over to RAP Metal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Really? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Let's REVIEW THE FOOTAGE! [image]http://cephaliccarnage.infamos.com/summeroflove/images/balls%20on%20your%20jaws%20man.jpg[/image] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Give it up, Ace! Those balls are well within 2 (count 'em, TWO) inches of your so-called Metal head! Ahahahahaha! [image]http://deephousepage.com/smilies/laugh2.gif[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]ALL HAIL ACE!!! Only TROO King of SCROTUM METAL!!!!(Well, there's no hair on those balls, so genital hair metal doesn't work... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X