In case you're wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In case you\'re wondering...

my title has been usurped! I concede, Toey. I just can't compete with the mighty moobs
    Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And I had to post here again just so you wouldn't be the last one to post again. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was saving this for the next time somebody complains about Jenna...

But in honor of the rare unveiling of the moobs...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] now that is some good shit
          www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Holy jeez! That is frickin' hilarious. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Where'd you find the picture of the dude? The expression is priceless. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I get dental-related trade magazines & journals (long story) & that guy is in an ad for some product for gum sensitivity. It was so funny that my wife had clipped it & put it on the fridge. I scanned it in the other day. He kinda looks like he might actually be into moobs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now it is an instant classic of a new avatar... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I am not into moobs... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And check out the first entry in the Urban Dictionary for "moobs"... it talks about a guy named Joe... Toejam maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=moob&r=f

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Someone get this man a "bro"!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe a "manzier"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Where's that Sid Farkas guy when you need him? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X