Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW ADDITION TO THE JCF FAMILY!!!!!

Congratulations! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Congrats on the new addition, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Trevor Ryan Ridzsawhat?!? I thought your last name was Francis. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically Joe...it is....My full name is Kenneth FRANCIS Ridzyowski...but if you had a last name that most people slaughter at every turn, wouldn't you drop it too?!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (Ridza...Ridzy... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]..Ridzikow....awww fukkit!!.....Ken Francis! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Thanks so much everyone....I totally appreciate it! Like I said...pics coming soon....got lots of them...but not with me at home here yet.

Comment

Rid-ZHOW-ski? The Zh pronounced like Zsa Zsa Gabor?
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Congrats Ken.....

Comment

Congrats dude [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats man! I'm happy for you!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Congrats to you and the little lady Ken! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

congrats to you.where's our cigars&gt; [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] cool
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Very cool! Congrats to you and Mama! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Betcha already got his first axe picked out, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Rid-ZHOW-ski? The Zh pronounced like Zsa Zsa Gabor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah Rich...close....the "Y" is silent. So you pronounce it RIDZ-OW-SKI

I may build him a little Warrior replica....that's a great idea! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anyhoo...here's the pics I've been promising.

Me, Connor (her 3 y/o) and his little brother Trevor

Kerry, Connor and Trevor

Me and my baby Warrior [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Ken!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Remember not to neglect Connor too much either... jealousy can easily ensue if siblings are not involved! I know I was this way when I was 4 years old and my bro was born! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, teach the little guy about the littler guy, like how to hold the baby, and let him watch when you feed/change/whatever him, and stuff like that.

But what do I know... that's just textbook... I'm not a father myself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats again!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and Enjoy!

EJ

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Seriously, teach the little guy about the littler guy, like how to hold the baby, and let him watch when you feed/change/whatever him, and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellente idea Priest!
                                Let big brother HELP! He can fetch stuff and feel all important and special. I did that with my daughter (my kids are three years apart) and I would tell her all the time "You are the coooolest big sister EVARRR!" (I still tell her that).
                                She'd hold him and show him stuff and pile tons of stuffed animals around him like he was E.T. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I never asked her to do anything icky though, I didn't think that would be fair. But she'd fetch diapers and organize the diaper bag. She was a lifesaver.
                                You guys are gonna have a ton of fun. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway- those are some adorable pictures Ken! In the picture with Connor, little Trevor is sportin' the horns already, like a true Warrior. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X