New Years Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Pix

OK, here are some pix I dug up on the net from the New Years party I was at:

I think this was midnight, you can see Murray(Severed Saviour) sort of next to me:

Here's Murray with his lady:

Here's me without a lady:

Here's Trish(Graverot Promotions, it's her house) and Levi(Disgorge - vox):

Murray's lady, Diego(Disgorge - Guitars) and Murray:

YOU figure out why it's so smokey:

Maybe ask Levi:

Murray and I sharing stock tips:

Re: New Years Pix

No fake ballsacks? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looked like an awesome time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Damnnnnnn, to bring in a new year on a patio outside with no snow... I swear I'm moving south. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No nut-sacking? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Perhaps there was a Christmas party where the hanging mistletoe was a false scrotum? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

ACtually that was at the same house. Different party.

Comment

I guess I was wrong. You are so fukking metal.

Comment

I'm guessing that ABBA was not a topic of conversation at this party.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

You look a bit stoned [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That looks like a cool party. Wish i could have a party like that, but i dont have enough metal headed friends....F*CK! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

There's gonna be a bigger party there on Feb 26th after the Deeds Of Flesh/Decrepit Birth/Disgorge show. My band is coming down from L.A. just for the show, and so are a lot of friends of mine. Should be KILLER.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  My band is coming down from L.A. just for the show, and so are a lot of friends of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even that other guitarist you're mad at? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yep, even him. I'm not too mad at him right now, he's been getting his shit together.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      ACtually that was at the same house. Different party.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, and you fukkin' stayed AWAKE this time, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Looks like an awesome New Year's party, man! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X