football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football

what in the hell is wrong with these Steelers [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: football

Are you a Steelers fan or Pats fan? Dude, I have lost all of my nails and broke my tv remote over this game. Thank God for the Jets kicker [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I can`t beleive he missed 2 to win the game, he is usually a sure thing at those ranges. If the Steelers play like this against the Pats or the Colts, they will be beat unfotunately. I can`t wait to watch that game tommorow, should be a great one also. The Pats better pressure Manning, or he will tare them up as he does to everyone that gives him time. Jack.

Comment

Jets blow!!

They better get rid of their offensive coach and bury that fukkin kicker under the goalpost! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

STEELERS since I was a kid,I hate the Pats and can't stand most Pats fans.A bit blasphamous liveng in MA but there are many others like Me hear.they all talk alot of shit.They have seemed to forget how long and bad they sucked

Comment

tomorow Me and a few ANTI-PATS are going to our best sports bar wearing our team jerseys and sporting Colts hats...LOL

Comment

Damn dude, you got balls!! I know if someone went to a bar here in Pittsburgh wearing a Ravens uniform, there would most certainly be a fight, we hate the Ravens more than the devil!! Jack.

Comment

that's where MA and PA differ.NEnglader love football but not like PA.I wouldn't even think of going along with something like that wearing Yankee's gear.somebody would die.It's all about baseball hear.ps I am also an Oakland A's fan but don't hate the Red Sox.they did it this year good for them.the A's are gonna suck this year

Comment

Payton will do what he does best in Gilette. Lose.
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Colts vs. Pats:
                  If the weather is favorable tomorrow (no extreme snow, ice rain, etc,) the win will go to the Colts.

Jets vs. Steelers:
                  The Jets pulled the same stunt with the Rams. They didn't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Rams vs. Atlanta:
                  The rams have been riding a cloud lately and were beat before they began the game. Atlanta was by far the better team.

Vikings vs. Eagles:
                  This should be a good game. The Eagles are by far the better team, but they have become too confident and the Vikings have had good fortune on their side. Regardless, the winner of this game is not going to be the Falcons for the NFC title.

Super bowl Prediction:

Falcons vs. Colts:
                  This is a close one, but the winner will be the QB that shows up to play. I would say that Peyton has the drive and the Colts will be the champions.

(All opinions expressed above are the views of Elwood Blues)

Comment

gillette's field is going to be a mess tomorrow.they left it uncovered all week.the colts are going to have a tough time in that slop

Comment

And here comes the snow.
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      We must increase the bust!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!
                      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...