Clear All

• STEELERS PULL IT OFF

won again but with alot of luck better not play like that next week
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: STEELERS PULL IT OFF

[ QUOTE ]
    won again but with alot of luck better not play like that next week

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pouting in my corner. My wife knows I'm mad.

Jets!.............................crap
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Tell ya what as long as the Pats lose.I'm a happy man.My team did get by yours but didn't deserve it but that's the way it goes .They better turn it on next week
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Tell ya what as long as the Pats lose.I'm a happy man.My team did get by yours but didn't deserve it but that's the way it goes .They better turn it on next week

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm alright now......Its history, now my next goal is for the Eagles to get their butts kicked.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I agree, the Steelers will have to play 10 times better next week to beat the Pats or Colts. They got lucky this week, they have to play much better next week. Peyton Manning makes me nervous as hell!! Jack.

Comment

Whew. Pulled that one outta their @ss.

Comment

3 in 4 years baby !!!
              GO PATS !!!
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I couldn't fukking believe they won. I was rooting for them, but they didn't deserve to win. They practically were handed the game (guy misses two field goals...come on!)

I'm sorry, but Jerome Bettis is a friggin goof. Why run right into the people, when you could run around, and get more yardage. I forgot, he's the bus!

Comment

Yeah but with a body like his, it works. The guy was all but retired and then comes out with a monster year. I would't want to be on the other side when the dude collides with you. If the Pats are good enough today to beat the Colts, it's far from over. Pitt has proved to be a very good team. Although yesterday was not pretty for them. They should have lost...TWICE...but still pulled it off. Reminds me of another team a bit more north that always seems to find a way. We'll see...
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

With a little bit of superglue, they could re-attach it. However that doesn't prevent them from pulling it off again. You'll have to instill fear in their minds like, "you'll go blind if you keep doing that", or "you'll get hairy palms".... oh wait... You're talking about football... Nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I don't care how they won.... they won... that's all that matters! Go STEEEEELERSSS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X