Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats / Indy

6-3 at the half. Great game so far !!
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Re: Pats / Indy

GO COLTS!!!

Comment

13-3..Pats..hmm.

Comment

OVA....

Comment

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Cat beleive the Colts are out!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

See you in Pittsburgh...

Comment

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
              I know a bunch of people like to hate them (though I really do not know why) But anyone who thinks this is not a tough team mentally and physically....Just Aint being honest [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Do you know why Manning's first name is Payton? Because you have to pay him a ton to never make it to a super bowl. I love the Who song they palyed seconds before the quarter ended. "Say hello to the new boss, same as the old boss!" Every year they hype Manning up and every year he pulls a 2004 Yankees.
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I like Payton an awful lot and I feel for him, I am not knocking him.I am just saluting a TRUE TEAM for sucking it up and winning a game I thought they would not.

Comment

I can't stand Payton and think he is over rated. He'll never win a super bowl because he doesn't understand that it is a team effort. Ben Roethlisberger should have been this season's MVP. Any rookie that pulled off what he did deserves it.
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Ok Scott ....how much more is that guitar going to cost me now.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K Bro better luck next year.PS you can reach me in front of the stadium tomorrow starting that statue lol.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Ok Scott ....how much more is that guitar going to cost me now.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K Bro better luck next year.PS you can reach me in front of the stadium tomorrow starting that statue lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya got that right, brutha!
                        Man I cant beleive what I saw today!!
                        Very disappointing!
                        Now my only hope is that the Steelers beat them next week!.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I can't stand Payton and think he is over rated. He'll never win a super bowl because he doesn't understand that it is a team effort. Ben Roethlisberger should have been this season's MVP. Any rookie that pulled off what he did deserves it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, First of all it's PEYTON. Second, you think he's overated? Tell that to Dan Marino. He's not a team player? In week 15 he could have passed for another touchdown to tie Marinos record. Does he take a chance on a fumble or interception? No, he takes a knee and gets the win. Peyton is the ultimate team player. Plus a rookie will NEVER win MVP. Indy had the 4th highest point total in the history of the the NFL. Over 500 points. The Patriots just beat em, and beat em good. Brady did what he had to. Dillon rushed for over 100 yds and my boy Bruschi gets 2 interceptions. The better team won. Pittsburgh barely squeaked one out over the dreadful Jets, and should have lost not once but twice. The Steelers better watch Dillon. He wasn't there when we lost to them earlier in the year. He will have another great game and the Pats will be going to the SB for the 3rd time in 4 years. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

He's not even close to the ultimate team player. I've seen multiple pissing matches he's gotten into with fellow team members. And I'm pretty sure Marino has actually made it to a super bowl. And Marino didn't have the ridiculous interference rules they do now. Let alone a running back. And his name is PAYton. lol His pissy brother will be even more of a loser than him. I'm glad San Diego went as far as they did while he caused conflict in the Giants organization and led them to nothing. And Roesthlisberger is the ONLY quaterback to ever get offensive rookie of the year. He took a team that wasn't expected to even compete let alone make the playoffs and end with a 15-1 record. The Colts were expected to make the playoffs and were going to beat the Pats before the season ever started. Because Gods gift of quaterbacks played on the team. Key point. Dungey said he didn't think the loss tonight will effect Payton badly. Not the team but one player. Because of Payton's big ego.
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X