Pats / Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pats / Indy

Take the easy way out with nothing to back Mannings loss up. All week the media bousted how Manning had the win. What does he have right now? Watch ESPN and you'll see what the difference is.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

DUDE..im a Pats fan. I'm glad he lost. I just think you saying he's overated is one of the most idiotic things i have ever heard. Relax and do a bowl man.
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I am so glad Indy lost.... I don't like the Pats either but to see the Colts season crushed like that.... PRICELESS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Go, Patriots! I've always liked the Patriots and can't explain why. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] However, my dislike of Peyton Manning overshadows even that. I'll pull for anyone to beat the Colts as long as the "Prince of Football" is their QB. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

A little background:

I'm a lifelong Alabama Crimson Tide fan. I grew up about 35 minutes from Tuscaloosa, in fact. When I moved to Knoxville in 1997, Peyton was the local hero and I got REALLY sick and tired of hearing his overrated ass praised left and right. I also got tired of the cheating Vols beating my team year after year after their **** of a coach set us up with the NCAA.

Anyway, end of rant. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Well, now I can only hope thye steelers take out NE.
            Dont get me wrong, their a great team with great talent.
            Im just sick of seeing them in the bowl!

It would be cool for a Philly match up in 39 too!
            Im rooting for that!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I am so glad Indy lost.... I don't like the Pats either but to see the Colts season crushed like that.... PRICELESS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly. I lived in Indy for 5 years and could not stand the superiority complex the fans had for the Colts/Pacers (not that being a lifelong Chiefs fan makes me exempt from that particular trait [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and what made it more unbearable was the absolute speed in which said fans could turn on their precious teams. Today the Colts are the pariahs of Indy, but come spring training, they will be lauded as the best team ever.

Comment

The Chiefs... Ha my Biggest manufacturer is in KC.. Well actually Peculiar, MO... what diehards...
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

PATS vs FALCONS ---> falcons take it ...

Colts let us fans down - AGAIN! They looked like a freaking high school football team! Potent offense puts up 3 pts - woohoo [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Too bad theres no dome in Foxboro. Too bad for the colts that is. Hmm, I seem to remember another team absolutely crushing the highly touted colts in the playoffs a few years back...... Oh, and just for the record, I hate kickers!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X