Thanks Boxcar Willie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Boxcar Willie

Hey Boxcar, got my piano today. The Guitar Center guy just automatically started ringing it up at full price. I told him I needed a little break and he came back with a very little break. Then I used your words "I didn't think there was a hard minimum on Yamaha products." That must have triggered something, because he came back with $115 off the normal asking price. That was good enough for me. Don't know if I could have gone more or not, but I'm not completely cheap, I just don't like paying full price for stuff. Do GC guys get commission? That's another reason I don't push too hard for breaks. A little break is cool, but I don't wanna rip some guy out of his commission, after all, I'm not poor, just a tightwad [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

While he was writing it up, he asked if I used to be a Guitar Center employee since I used the term 'hard minimum'. I said, nah, just had a friend who works for GC outta state.

Thanks Dude! You saved me a couple bucks and the whole family has been playing on it all night. Now I'm going to swipe my boys piano lesson books and teach myself how to play and read little black dots when everyone goes to bed at night [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Dave
Working...
X