Hipshot Tremsetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hipshot Tremsetter

Just a little story. I have one that was missing all of the parts except for the tremsetter itself. I emailed Hipshot's customer service department and 3 days later I received all the parts I was missing at NO CHARGE!! I installed it on my 275dlx and all is good with the world. Great customer service. BTW.. the Tremsetter works great. I installed it mainly because if I break a string live I need to be able to get through the song considering that I am usually singing. The Hipshot Tremsetter is great for that purpose and also great for tuning stability during double stop bends. No warbling or fluttering anymore but I have other guitars for that.

Re: Hipshot Tremsetter

I have one in my inca strat. They are amazing little units. The price is MORE than fair i think for what you get out of it. How did you do getting it installed? I couldn't figure the damn thing out for a bit but then actually coencentrated and took my time and it was pretty easy.
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Re: Hipshot Tremsetter

Good to hear their customer service is that good. After seeing the thread in the Tech area and now a good response here on it, I'm thinking about getting it for my Rhoads. Love the floyd and the Tremsetter sounds like it'll just improve it

Comment

Working...
      X