Gear Whores 'R Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Whores 'R Us

Sometimes I run across stuff that makes me think, "WTF ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING!?!?!!?!"

E.g.:

Want a $2000 20' guitar cable? How about a $60,000 amp with a solid gold chassis? Never fear, Alessandro can help! Be sure not to miss the studio cables, I'll be picking up a couple dozen of the 6m cables at the bottom of the page.

Once you've dropped $60k on a new amp and a couple grand more on a cable you'll of course be needing a new axe. Luckily Fine Guitar Consultants are available to tell you what to buy. I'll admit a weakness for cheesy art deco and thus this D'Angelico replica; it's cool, but it's not $28k worth of cool. If you're wondering about the average IQ of Fine Guitar Consultants' clientele (I mean really, who needs a consultant to tell them which guitar to buy), look no further than this thank you note from a past client. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And really, what more needs to be said about this:

Other than, "I want one!" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Gear Whores \'R Us

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That thank you letter is priceless!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That thank you letter is priceless!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LMFAO! Where do you guys find this stuff!
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X