Any Word on Tommy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Word on Tommy?

We have to hook up with him this week... any one able to get in contact with him at all?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Any Word on Tommy?

<font color="yellow">I've heard nothing from Tommy since Friday, but he was online on Saturday.

I'll snoop around later and see if anybody has heard from him [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Yeah I know he kinda signed off on the NAMM thread I just wonder if he is still going tot ry to make it to NAMM hopefully so...

Comment

He pm'd me Sat with a # to call him, He's gonna call me thursday afternoon when I get in
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I sure hope he does, and wish I could be there
          to cheer him up more so than for NAMM. He could use the friendship and moral support of the JCFers that are showing up, which I know will be majorly forthcoming, so here's hoping he will be there.

I think if anyone can reach him it'd probably be Pat? I hope someone that's going knows how to reach him, and go pick him up for the convention if need be. Tommy's prescence would definitely make it a lot more fun than otherwise. Hell, he should plug into as many amps and guitars as he can there; might get a gig out of it, the boy can fukkin' play!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            He pm'd me Sat with a # to call him, He's gonna call me thursday afternoon when I get in

[/ QUOTE ]

Donnie, I need you to do me a favor. As soon as you hear from him, let him know I want to talk to him. I'll give you my # for you to give to him. I'm bound and determined to make sure he's not left out.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Donnie, I need you to do me a favor. As soon as you hear from him, let him know I want to talk to him. I'll give you my # for you to give to him. I'm bound and determined to make sure he's not left out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I told him it was gonna be our mission of the whole weekend to make sure he gets in to Namm, and hangs out with us
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here but I won't be there until Friday

Comment

i talked to him last night, but did not see this thread until now.
                  todd, if i hear from him, i'll give him your cell.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks Sully.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                    X