Will I finally get rid of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will I finally get rid of this?

that is fukkin funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Gee,....I've always wanted a convertible. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], with the free added service [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep there was really a Dean Markley sticker on there:

Sorry Joe but if you call that number you'll just get me (or my voice mail). But you should know that since there's no hot chick here to answer right now you'll be doing me a great favor by calling, I've cranked to phone up to the Ultra-Vibe Pleasure 2000 vibrate setting and religiously keep it stored in my front pocket. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That was so wrong on so many levels!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              But you should know that since there's no hot chick here to answer right now you'll be doing me a great favor by calling, I've cranked to phone up to the Ultra-Vibe Pleasure 2000 vibrate setting and religiously keep it stored in my front pocket. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Q & A are too funny. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I think you've been trying to sell that cab since I joined the JCF. Good luck! Finding your mags a home, that is.

Just say no to bar exams. Especially California's.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The Q & A are too funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh this is nothing, just wait until it hits the 'bay.

Bar exams aren't so bad. Failure is the best of all possible outcome and that aligns almost perfectly with my normal study habits.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Sorry Joe but if you call that number you'll just get me (or my voice mail). But you should know that since there's no hot chick here to answer right now you'll be doing me a great favor by calling, I've cranked to phone up to the Ultra-Vibe Pleasure 2000 vibrate setting and religiously keep it stored in my front pocket. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  All right! I'll just keep calling it so you'll have fun. Nothing wrong with helping a bro out. That doesn't make us gay, right?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X