Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here ever lost thier grandmother???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here ever lost thier grandmother???

I shit you not..Ive lost my Grandmother. She "fell" Thursday and crushed her hip and was put into the hospital for surgery and rehab and all that stuff, for approx. 3 months. I just got the news tonight and of course call the hospital asap...well they DONT HAVE HER!!! Ive called 3 hospitals so far, and NOBODY HAS HER!!!! I dont know how many more hospitals I can call....this is becoming insane!! I never thought it would be so difficult to track down an 82 year old woman before. Ive called VA, TN, and GA trying to find her...NOTHING...okay, Im finished....pissed, but finished.

Mrs LPC

Re: Has anyone here ever lost thier grandmother???

Jesus, sorry to hear this. Did she sign herself out or did she just up and dissapear?

Comment

<font color="yellow">**UPDATE**

Granny's been located [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

After an exhaustive search which covered 3 states, numerous counties, one official Goat-Rope, and various coal roads....she's been found!!

They ummmm, moved her without telling anybody [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anywho...that was the fun of our night...finding a 82 year old Granny [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Wow, I'm glad you found her! That has to be a harrowing experience!

...You do know that 4 or 5 people here have posted as to actually losing their grandmothers, just in the past month, right?
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Lerx...she meant "lost" as in misplaced....she was stressing out, I was elbow deep into a restoration, and she posted in frustration.

She didn't mean any harm or anything like that [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

Woah... not what I thought. I'm relieved to hear she is alright.
            Call your Granny and talk to her, if you haven't already. Better yet, go see her. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Sorry Sam, I knew she didn't mean anything by it. I was glad it wasn't what I thought it was, I had just noticed a LOT of people lost loved ones, most grandmothers, just before and after the holidays. The title was kinda odd and ironic in view of that, was all.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X