Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Reason I should be attending NAMM

http://www.robinmcauley.com/namm.html

I saw a lot of bands in the 80s, but never MSG with Robin who is one of my all time fav singers. If anyone goes, please take a picture for me.

Re: Yet Another Reason I should be attending NAMM

I guess I'm the only one excited about a MSG reunion... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm stoked for you for man, I just don't know how to show it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Those MSG albums were full of great tunes. Schenker seemed to work really well with Robin - a batch of new tunes would be very cool. I'd like to hear more Michael/less Robin, if they ever recorded again. Someone needs to take pics of this at NAMM.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I'll have tons of pics form the show thursday night
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Sorry man, I'm more excited about Lynch.

This show is not at NAMM. It's Thursday night after NAMM. I'm not sure we'll be able to get in with cameras, but we'll try.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I bought my tickets yesterday, It didn't say anything about Camaras in the ticket
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thanks guys! Wish I could be there with you. I had planned to go since last year, but my better half is traveling for work at the same time so someone had to hold the fort down. Next year for sure.

Comment

There is a crappy quality video of MSG on Mitch Perry's site from the 80s........
                http://www.mitchperry.com/

Comment

It's great news. Although Robin is not my first choice for vocalists with Michael I would love to see Schenker.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                  X