Metallica petition...Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Metallica petition...Funny

The problem with Metallica is ...they are old and lazy without the time to dedicate ...remember James can only practice four hours a day and has to be home before lunch.....Lars is all over the place...he's so sloppy now...and if he's sloppy ...everything just follows suite..

Too Bad ...Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets were absolute metal masterpeices..inspirational works of art!

Just like Queenryche and Van Halen...their best days are days gone bye bye..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The problem with Metallica is ...they are old and lazy without the time to dedicate ...remember James can only practice four hours a day and has to be home before lunch.....Lars is all over the place...he's so sloppy now...and if he's sloppy ...everything just follows suite..

Too Bad ...Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets were absolute metal masterpeices..inspirational works of art!

Just like Queenryche and Van Halen...their best days are days gone bye bye..

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers to that brother Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, it just isn't worth it to sign this thing. They're all fat, old, and lazy. They lost their hunger and drive a long time ago, and I don't see them ever getting that back.

Comment

Metallica died when Cliff Burton died. End Of Story. They've never been able to re-create the master pieces before ....AJFA. Black Album was ok, but no where near as good as MOP and RTL. Kinda good live, but not what i expected from them. I will probably never buy another Metallica album, waste of my money now.
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

You guys are absolutely right to say it is too late but, hey wouldn't it be funny for them to see a million people say..."Bob Rock ruined you"! That basically saying every thing you did after AJFA sucks! HE HE!

We should get a petition to have their first four albums re mixed by Andy Sneap! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] not that they weren’t great for their time, but it would be refreshing.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

It's up to about 5000 sigs.

Comment

Working...
              X