ID Crisis.. sort off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ID Crisis.. sort off..

I cut all my hair off in August, now I am growing a mullet!

Comment

If you aren't happy with your long hair, it's only going to bother you. If it bothers you enough, it will make you seem less confident in your appearance, and other people DO notice that.

It was the other way around for me. As a kid, I always had short hair. By age 15, I decided to grow it out, but I kept getting stuck at that awkward phase where it wasn't long enough to keep out of my face, but not "clean cut" short either. After I graduated from high school, I decided to just let it grow, and wore band shirts and black jeans all the time, even though people told me I'd never look respectable enough to get a decent job. Well, they were wrong. I was confident in my appearance, and I was determined to look the way I wanted. I got a good job. I had no trouble meeting women. I was happy.

That was a long time ago. I'm still happy with the way I look, have a good job, and have a wife who never expected she'd end up with a headbanger like me. But like I said, YOU have to be happy with your appearance, because it will affect your self-confidence.
      sigpic

Comment

I can go on and on about hair stylists. That is an easy well to tap. Back when I was a really, really horny bastard (like when I had to rub one out 3x/day), I used to go from one hair place to another and go through various strategies to make sure I got my hair cut by a hot chick. Once you're in, it's the perfect one-on-one situation. They're in nice mode cuz they are servicing YOU. They can't talk down to you cuz they're a freakin hairstylist, right? So already the vibe is ideal. They're usually young so they are in the stage where they think dating a musician is cool. You can find out in the first couple minutes whether they have a boyfriend or not. The real icing on the cake is when it's clicking and they start innocently rubbing their tits against you while cutting your hair. Make sure you ask for a rinse down after the cut. Then they'll get all sexy rubbing your scalp. Sh!t, I'm getting a stiffy writing this stuff down.

Anyway, AfterForever, make sure you dress kind of musician-ish. And give 'em some line about being in a band and that's why you have long hair, but you're looking for a change, but still want the cut to be appropriate for your image, etc. Oh, and make sure you do it on like a Thurs/Friday, so the stylist can innocently arrange to meet you at a club that her and her friends are going to.

Man, I'm a fukkin pervert. And a shamelessly opporunistic one at that.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

haha omg.. great advice and stories haha

I agree with what Inazone said "YOU have to be happy with your appearance, because it will affect your self-confidence"
          Self confidance if really important.

well.. guess the first step for me is to find uit where all the hot hair stylists are [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
          X