Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Member Hobbies ????????

Other than guitars and gear ????????

I have to many hobbies, Golf, Pool, Darts you know any sport where there is beer drinking and the like.

I also do R/C Cars, Slot Cars (regular and drag type)

I also have a real car "69 Nova SS" that is an ongoing project or hobby if you like.

R/C

To many of these, not all of them in the photo.
    Slot Cars

A lot of money in this box.
    Slot Drag Cars

Even more money in this box

What are your hobbies

Re: JCF Member Hobbies ????????

Golf, masterbating and strangling small animals. I know, I know... Golf's not too popular around here
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I have Hundreds of thousands of Baseball cards and over 4000 autographs
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Other than guitars I would have to say cars.I have a long term moneypit a 70 Camaro.I also have a 94 Z/28 that I need to put a motor and clutch into.Which was my daily driver till the summer of 04 when the motor went south.And a 97 F350 that will be getting a 4 inch lift kit and 35s come spring/summer.I also been thinking about buying one of these HPI trucks.
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Work/School + Guitar + Girlfriend + Browsing the internet aimlessly (typically guitar sites...) = My entire life right now.

I used to be really big into shifterkarts (2nd then 1st saturday and sunday in ICC class at the 2004 Road America SuperNationals if anyone knows what that is). Been involved with karting for ~10 years. Then in the winter I used to always go snowmobiling. Not real racing, just trail riding at 70-100mph. Had a Polaris 600 XC if that means anything. It was pretty much the best since it had enough power but was still relatively light so it handled nicely. I'm sure I've scared the hell out of some people on the trails over the years..

Comment

reptiles, tropical fish, beer and liquor, cooking, eating, fishing, camping, hiking, I'm sure there are other I am forgetting.....

Comment

Cars, Guitars, Bars, Guns, Sex, Guitars Amps, Computers...

Ahhh, the simple joys...

Comment

My hobbies besides guitar is La Cosa Nostra (the Mafia),Beer (microbrews), Hockey (Canadian Mafia), Architecture, and Cooking.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hockey (Canadian Mafia)

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  www.kiddhavok.com
                  www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

All my hobbies involve the printed word but since I do have an English and Journalism degree it shows that I've been crazy for books since I was a kid.

I collect books but mostly by authors Ayn Rand (my favorite, I've even lectured on her objectivist philosophy), terry Pratchett and Douglas adams. There's a bunch more I love but those 3 I collect everything including multiple copies of books in different versions and different printings.

I'm also a huge comic collector. That includes every and anything related to Batman, my passion since I was a kid. I'm also into Green Lantern, The Flash, The Goon, Powers, anything with Bendis, Oeming, Timm, Ross, Moore or Miller.
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

How do you follow that? Hmm, I like to pick my nose. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And Correct my spelling!!!
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Fish, reptiles, birds, cats, ferrets, other misc animals.
                          Sex, rock n roll, tinkering with guitars, sex, tinkering with computers, sex, video games (PS and PS2 when i get one)
                          music, sex, sleeping, the occasional pool game, darts, sex, searching for the elusive tone, eating, drinking, raping and pilaging.etc etc etc...
                          Gil

Comment

Playing guitar, drums, Nintendo Gamecube, surfing the web, masturbating.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Fish, reptiles, birds, cats, ferrets, other misc animals.
                              Sex, ..., sex, ... sex, ... sex, ... sex, ... etc etc etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh-kaaaay. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X