beware of the muskelmann!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware of the muskelmann!!!

my friends say I overdo this fitness thing, but I still feel weak somehow...
    what do you think?

and take care of what you say, I can schnitzel you with ease... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Re: beware of the muskelmann!!!

Ya know, there IS a point where it ceases to be art and becomes a freak show and I think you found the ring leader. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

whats the point to that? i mean he probably can't walk right, and sex has to suck.

Comment

It's obviously a Photo Shop guys. His left and right sids are exactly the same and so is the lighting. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good job though!

"whats the point to that? i mean he probably can't walk right, and sex has to suck."

Look at all of the obese people who can't walk at all or even find their genitalia.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          It's obviously a Photo Shop guys. His left and right sids are exactly the same and so is the lighting. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good job though!

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that same thing, except that the veins in the forearms don't match. Otherwise, it's a total flip-n-match job.
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I know a guy who looks like that after eating shellfish....

Comment

Week somehow... In the movement of your head buddy, you can't move it. Forgot to work out your neck... it disapeared. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Photoshoped pic of markus ruhl das uber freak

This is how he really looks

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  It's obviously a Photo Shop guys. His left and right sids are exactly the same and so is the lighting. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good job though!"whats the point to that? i mean he probably can't walk right, and sex has to suck."Look at all of the obese people who can't walk at all or even find their genitalia.

[/ QUOTE ]... which is just another form of excess, like it would be if that was a real pic and not Photoshopped. That would be freakish. The real pic Bob posted is a bit freakish as well, but the guy can relax and put on a suit and look normal.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X