X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny Suicides

These crack me up:

http://users.pandora.be/ptuui/
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Bunny Suicides

Funny as hell [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Those are great!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

These would make fabulous Easter cards! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

excellent
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I thought the alien encounter was the best.
            Then, I liked the movie references.
            Fn psycho bich and Fatal Attraction. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i liked the dart vader one and the dvd player [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I loved the cigarettes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Freeway thing is kinda losing me, unless they threw themselves into the cement mixer when the support columns were formed [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Boomerang with a hand grenade on it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Star Trek [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Best one has to be the World Of Knives and Electro-Magnets-R-Us, and he's waiting for opening day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  The Freeway thing is kinda losing me, unless they threw themselves into the cement mixer when the support columns were formed [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that was the jist of that one.

The dog's tail in the stapler. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Yeah, I gotta try that stapler one with the cat [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Funny stuff..

Comment

Funny....Star Trek half transporter [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                        X