Hey guys... need some help with military stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys... need some help with military stuff

Hope you're all well, just got back to freezing Boston from Turkey and unfortunately missed NAMM because of flight problems [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, I just learned a friend of mine got sent to Iraq a few weeks ago. I was wondering if there was a way I could locate him so I can send stuff.

Re: Hey guys... need some help with military stuff

Lev,
    Yeah there is.
    If you want to PM me privately and send me as much info as you can about him, Keith can find him for you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Yeah, Keith drives the satellites and stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Way to jump on this Em! Good on ya! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yeah, Keith drives the satellites and stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Spicoli you crack me up!

Yeah... if you think those SUVs are ridiculous you aint seen NUTTIN!! Them satellites are HUUUUUGE!

Comment

Working...
        X