Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cool 80's/early 90's rock'n'roll/party movies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cool 80\'s/early 90\'s rock\'n\'roll/party movies.

I can't believe nobody said "Better Of Dead"

I want my two dollars, I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I can't believe nobody said "Better Of Dead"

[/ QUOTE ]

Whaddyamean?..it's mentioned in 3 posts, well, 4 including yours, and 5 including this one! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I haven't seen it in like 7 years.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Three O'Clock High

Comment

Light Of Day, I forgot that one. Who could forget the Hunz..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            PCU Pit Party
            Better Off Dead had that great EVH burger scene

[/ QUOTE ]
            Yes! I love PCU (PCU Pit Party was the foreign distribution name, yeah, I looked at imdb for it). Vai/Satch/one of those guys did a lot of music in it, but I forget which one.

Comment

I can't believe I forgot Mallrats!
              "Last Action Hero" has got a killer soundtrack [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it's not an 80's movie...but it's about the late 70's early 80s..

It's the story of my youth..."The Stoned Age"..one of my very favorite movies..

I was "Hobbs" ...and my old freind Tony was "Joe"...to a friggin' T!!!!

and there is a pretty hot chick in the movie..and Frankie Avolon and Blue Oyser Cult make an appearance...I guess you have to see it.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                  X